Auf Wiedersehen/ Arrivederci Peaky Pass Blatters Tour 2024, send off, Tagg Lane, Carding Shed & Hull

Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO

As you may have read here- Peaky Pass Blatters Tour 2024 @Jim cunliffe @Si.Dalziel  @Tim Coles & I are heading off on Thu 27th June.

On previous trips, we've seen messages as we travel or even after from members wishing to join in along the way. So this year, feel free to join us for as much or as little of the UK route as you wish.

We had the honour of the Queen of Cakes @Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative  & Glen seeing us off last year (and a soggy welcome home too!)-

image.png.54569c9b61c7035bf3436097981839c4.png

The current plan sees @Tim Coles and I meeting at Tagg Lane Dairy, in the peaks, leaving at 11am. @Jim cunliffe will be meeting up with @Si.Dalziel in Warrington and we then all meet at the Carding Shed in Holmefirth for lunch at about 12:15pm. 

We then leave the Carding Shed for Hull circa 1:30PM, aiming to arrive at the Fox and Coney in Hull circa 4:00PM.

We'll be keeping off motorways and city centres, where we can !

The likely route from Tagg Lane

image.png.f23e949d43ca0b5a1c6d77ce68f264ad.png

Please drop me  PM's should you wish to join in at any point. We'll have a whatsapp live location group to aid finding us etc, this will be communicated closer to the date to those joining in. You're welcome to dine with us at any of the venues too, however please indicate this up front to aid bookings etc.

• Like 9

We have met @Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO and his travel companions at Tagg Lane Dairy for the last 2 years to see them all off on their holidays and then to welcome them back again.

Apart from accessing lusious ice cream at Tagg Lane Dairy it is an exciting thing to do, the atmosphere is quite unique and very enjoyable, plus they are not a bad bunch of guys 😉😍🍦

I have put the 27th June on our calendar and we hope to see you at Tagg Lane. Unfortunately we won't be there to welcome you guys back home as we will be in Switzerland that week.

Thanks for inviting people to share your journey 👍

• Like 3

Wish you all well. Have an amazing trip.

Shame not to be able to join you this time as I wanted to do the NC500 with my daughter before she heads to Sydney NSW uni for 12 months.

Looking forward to plenty of updates on ‘Bagpuss TV’ 😁

• Haha 1

On 15/06/2024 at 12:08, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

Please drop me  PM's should you wish to join in at any point. We'll have a whatsapp live location group to aid finding us etc, this will be communicated closer to the date to those joining in. You're welcome to dine with us at any of the venues too, however please indicate this up front to aid bookings etc.

@Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO Ill bob along to the carding shed as its close to me and tag along with you guys to Hull if that's OK 😎 if its nice weather Ill come in the westy and ifs it bad weather Ill come in the tin top with some towels 😅

9 hours ago, Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator said:

@Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO Ill bob along to the carding shed as its close to me and tag along with you guys to Hull if that's OK 😎 if its nice weather Ill come in the westy and ifs it bad weather Ill come in the tin top with some towels 😅

That's fantastic. Bring your SP50! 

Hi Ian,

From your map your going over Holme Moss, is that correct?

If yes and you don't mind, I'll join you at Holme Moss car park and drive with you to the Carding Shed and then onto maybe Barnsley. 

I've not met any of you before but your adventure sounds amazing!

Sorry, I don't know how to PM on the site.

Andrew

1 hour ago, SigmaA said:

Hi Ian,

From your map your going over Holme Moss, is that correct?

If yes and you don't mind, I'll join you at Holme Moss car park and drive with you to the Carding Shed and then onto maybe Barnsley. 

I've not met any of you before but your adventure sounds amazing!

Sorry, I don't know how to PM on the site.

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

That will be great. 

I've sent you a message and sent an invite via Whatsapp.

Click here to read them - image.png.1262059da915d830b9445cf05eee6ab2.png