• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Westfield Seight's

timb2117

Hello just re joined as I near the end of my seight project restoration, 1999 car with just 21k kms on it (I guess no one liked the fuel bills:))

So big Q? Is there a Seight register? and /or how and where could I find out how many were made? I only know of 2 here in Australia but am happy to be put right.....

mag3.jpg

• Like 1

Good morning from a fellow Seight owner. 
With regards to a formal register, I don’t think so. The only one that I know of is unofficial and incomplete and can be found on this site which includes all Westfields. 
In an article in the club magazine a few years ago, there were details of the models made and quantities sold. From memory there were about 540 Seights and production stopped in 2009. There may well be other cars that have had engine transplants. 
Sorry doesn’t really answer your question or give accurate details but best I can do. 
Looks like a lovely car. They are fantastic and real head turners. Mine is one of the last to be made - 2009 - pre registered with a Rover 3.5 V8. 

• Like 1

Already tried to answer this in your previous thread on the subject: 

There is a V8 Westie group on FB-https://www.facebook.com/groups/429934755136505

Though as @AndrewBClarke and @Quinten will admit, the club is inclusve to all members including those was larger numbers of cylinders than others. Brakes/bodywork/suspension/steering etc is common across the Seiw range.

I do like hearing @AndrewBClarke car start as well as following him round the peaks, you can't beat a V8 sound track.

• Like 2

Nice to hear of one with such high mileage.

Mine was one of the first built (1993) and I’m still only on about 3000 miles!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ewan said:

3,000 miles 🤯 it ain’t even run in yet so keep to 3,000 revs - 🤩🙏👍

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ewan said:

I’ve just completed 40k in mine!!

• Like 3

Just because we all like pictures.

2F736E0B-CCE3-47C7-A4C8-F07A21391F8B.jpeg

• Like 7

I know I have one of the 540 and it puts a massive smile on my face every time I start it. When people hear it, you can see them looking to see what’s creating that glorious sound, once they spot it, they just watch as you drive past often pointing, smiling and on occasions taking photos 😊 

IMG_1678.jpeg

3f900d4f-9c2f-4619-9fce-6218a7fd976a.jpeg

• Like 3