The Spin Of Shame, Norfolk Edition

Captain Colonial

P139 OMJ, ‘96 Westfield in red, spin starts at 4:08 - time to out a club member? 🤣

Enter:

IMG_1152.jpeg

Boot throttle:

IMG_1153.jpeg

I hope the guy following me doesn’t have a dash cam - oh 💩 he does! 😬

IMG_1156.jpeg

I meant to do that…

IMG_1155.jpeg

• Haha 8

• Captain Colonial changed the title to The Spin Of Shame, Norfolk Edition

I even say this on a Sky TV channel 'Caught on Dashcam'

Can't remember where I saw this but I think it was on TV several months ago. Probably that Caught on Dashcam show as @TableLeg said. I remember posting about it on KitNet.uk and asking if it was one of our local muppets 😂

Bet he was on ditch finder Toyo T1R's combined with 20 year old Spax shocks 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, CosKev said:

Bet he was on ditch finder Toyo T1R's combined with 20 year old Spax shocks 😂😂😂😂

I had some of them on a kit I bought about 9 years ago, absolutely deadly 😳

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Flying Carrot Steve said:

I had some of them on a kit I bought about 9 years ago, absolutely deadly 😳

Because Toyo make such good semi slicks people just assume their mid range ditch finders are good too🙄🤦‍♂️

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, CosKev said:

Because Toyo make such good semi slicks people just assume their mid range ditch finders are good too🙄🤦‍♂️

Yes I think you're right. They were fitted on a Cosworth Fury I owned, way too much power for those T1Rs IMHO 

• Like 1

We were supplied T1Rs for our Sport 250. They didn't last long...

• Haha 2

Are TR1s really that bad. It’s all I have run so far, I have to be  canny when it’s wet or rears are cold with the throttle inputs. It looked damp when that guy spun anyway.

i have a 2.0 zetec on throttle bodies. Should I consider changing to 888r when I upgrade the cylinder head to hit 200bhp

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Ansoeb said:

Are TR1s really that bad. It’s all I have run so far, I have to be  canny when it’s wet or rears are cold with the throttle inputs. It looked damp when that guy spun anyway.

i have a 2.0 zetec on throttle bodies. Should I consider changing to 888r when I upgrade the cylinder head to hit 200bhp

Yes I would upgrade for sure. R888Rs are on the whole bl**** good road and track day tyres for any kit in my experience 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ansoeb said:

Assuming you are on 15" wheels put some Michelin Pilot sports or Rainsport 5s on..will be great on the road , excellent on the track in the rain and also good in the dry...are definitely good enough for most drivers to have fun on track... and they will last and won't break the bank!

• Like 1

Yes 195x50x15. I try not to be out in the wet anyway. But I am intending to do a couple track nights later this year