• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mrs Westy

• skid

• stevewi

• Mark Stanton

woohoo!

Doh!  Also means I also came last aswell, which what I was expecting this morning.

Was my first sprint today and really enjoyed it, just wish we could have more than 4 runs. Was just getting used to the track.

what was F

Skid - goodness me will you read your WSCC regulations and Class structures  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :D  :D  :devil:

I take it you received your WSCC Speed Series Stickers  :D  :devil: as you haven't been posting any moans about not having em  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

There's no need to say Thanks  :D  ;) only took five hours to fill envelopes and post them all out to everyone  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

Mark

what are you trying to say?

Just cos l got class win on my first outing ,me moan never .

Good news is , no tell you later.........................

Good to see you back on line  pub must have thrown you out.

Westfield lads said you yorkies drive to slow for down here,what did they mean?????? :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :arse:  :xmas:  :oops:  :suspect:

is fought actually a word?

then  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:

He won't be so smug in 2005 cos that takes him into Class D experts  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :D  ;)  :D

After seeing Dave's glued to the track today im already looking at running slicks next year, another year of being a novice :D

another year of being a novice

Nope. Your on the day class win means you're an expert, no matter what class you enter next year.......

Congrats, BTW...  :t-up:

Westfield lads said you yorkies drive to slow for down here

Mark isn't from Yorkshire......  ???

yep I meant novice as in learning on slicks for the first time but I will take the congrats ta :)

i'll be at elvington on wednesday so might see some people there...

Well done Keith - continuing a fine tradition!!

Could I have a tenner on Keith for Class B this year (providing we don't break it at Curborough  ;) )