• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mrs Westy

• skid

• stevewi

• Mark Stanton

Oooh there aren't many, there's only around 10 on the entry sheet thingy and I don't recognise (m)any of the names.  

I'm token pit babe for the day :D

Hope this helps! :0

Mrs W.

Time Sheet on its way to you tonight Mrs W.... not a big turn out that's for sure - but good luck to all and we look forward to your commentary !

and we look forward to your commentary !

Remember its the perfect opportunity to "insult" your fellow competitors  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D and subject any newbies to a nick-name christening should their exploits (track or non track) be amusing  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

Remember its the perfect opportunity to "insult" your fellow competitors  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D and subject any newbies to a nick-name christening should their exploits (track or non track) be amusing  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

:devil: as if I would...  :devil:

Still awaiting entry form ???

I think we can safely assume you're not going then!!!!

It would appear that way :(

My nearest venue as well :(

soo it's all over!!!!

How did all the speed series virgins get on?

Scores on the doors Ms ford

After a hotly fought* battle, Mr Westy the SS newbie pipped Barry S at the post to take class B by around 3/4 of a second; he and Barry were also rather smug after coming in 1st and second in the class they were running in during the day, beating Exiges, Elises and a V8 TVR.

Well, that's class B, does anyone else want to answer for the other classes?

(*is fought actually a word?)

is fought actually a word?

Nope but faught, fort and thought are  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

Mr Westy got an overall 1st in Class then  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:

He won't be so smug in 2005 cos that takes him into Class D experts  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :D  ;)  :D

Well Done Keith - first time out and a Class win with a pot for the mantlepiece  :D  :D  :D

Did you leggit before the end then, to miss the rain?  You won class H, thanks to a cone which leapt into the path of Dave O, causing a 5 second time penalty.

I don't know where you came overall in the class, although you must have been in the mediallion-wining region, seeings that Dave O also came home with one of those.  I have a sneaky suspicion you were 2nd in class.  Dave, can you remember??