Are there South Wales members watching?

Flying Carrot Steve

I notice there is no Area Organiser in the South Wales area.

Are there many members in that area (ones actually with cars)?

The better weather is on the way, I'm wondering if there is any mileage (excuse the pun) in South Wales members getting themselves together and maybe occasionally meeting up with us lot from over the bridge (Bristol and Bath area)?

Many of us blat over to Wales to enjoy your lovely country roads so there has got to be a good case for a load of us to meet somewhere this year?

Any thoughts anyone?  

• Like 3

I'm based just north of Newport and most definitely up for this. I'm a month or so off getting the car back on the road. I know plenty of cracking roads throughout the valleys 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DarrenK said:

I'm based just north of Newport and most definitely up for this. I'm a month or so off getting the car back on the road. I know plenty of cracking roads throughout the valleys 👍

Excellent. Stay in touch if we can then 👍

I’m based in Cwmbran just up from Newport I would love to meet when you head over the bridge. 

• Like 1

Just now, Fat dad said:

I’m based in Cwmbran just up from Newport I would love to meet when you head over the bridge. 

Ok that's cool. All we have to do is somehow remember these things and who is who so we can get in touch somehow in future. I'm sure there are ways to save these messages and follow or log each others nicknames. I'll look into that. 

1 hour ago, Matt_S said:

@Flying Carrot Steve Just create yourself a WhatsApp group 👍🏼

We already have one @Matt_S but atm it's mainly members in the Bristol and Bath area. We will I'm sure be adding to it this year. 

3 hours ago, Fat dad said:

Small world as so am I!!

I knew there were a load of you hiding in the beautiful Welsh hills somewhere 😂

You guys could do with an AO!

15 hours ago, DarrenK said:

Small world as so am I!!

will have to meet up when the weather improves.

• Like 1