Peak District Run Out, Sunday 17th March 2024, 9.30am POSTPONED

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Shame but understandable. Sunday next weekend no good for me so see you in a couple of weeks. 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative said:

I hate doing this, hate it, but the weather is forecast wet so I am postponing the meet until next weekend when it will be warm and sunny🤣

POSTPONED

@ianali that is an insanely gorgeous dog, you lucky devils 😍 have a great day with it 🥰 and we will see you both soon x

If only it was just a day! We are on day 10 of 14. She pretty and she knows it 😊

See you next weekend then 👍

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ianali said:

If only it was just a day! We are on day 10 of 14. She pretty and she knows it 😊

See you next weekend then 👍

Is dog sitting above or below babysitting? And if your into looking after things for 14 days any chance we can book the parents in for September please , there trained and you don’t need to pick up there 💩 cheers A&B

• Haha 2