Peak District Run Out, Sunday 17th March 2024, 9.30am POSTPONED

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

POSTPONED

Meet at Cupola Cafe, Stoney Middleton in the Hope Valley, S32 4TF at 9.30am for breakfast followed by a Peaky Cake Hunt.

Weather is forecast dry, unbelievably, so who is taxed and ready to go?

• Like 1

Presuming you mean March and not December as the headline, I’ll be there!!

• Like 1

• Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO changed the title to Peak District Run Out, Sunday 17th March 2024, 9.30am Cupola Cafe
5 minutes ago, AndrewBClarke said:

I'm snow boarding in Austria this weekend, with my German work colleagues after Tue-Fri in Nuremberg. So sadly not. 

5 minutes ago, AndrewBClarke said:

Fancy changing the title?  Clearly @Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative can’t wait till Christmas!!

She's obviously over dosing on cake! 

• Haha 3

It’s a lack of cake and Westfield that is the problem 😂😂😂

• Haha 3

Oops we’re being a bit previous 

IMG_0681.jpeg

• Like 2

Sorry we can't make this one, I'm working 😪

• Sad 2

what the devil……….. first run out for us in 2024 and it’s meeting at 9:30 up North !! Excuse Becky if she’s still in her PJ’s, but I’ve still got to check if the car runs ok after having it in bits over the winter , all being well we’ll be there probably looking tired and cold 🤣

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AndrewBClarke said:

@Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AOhope you can come. Fancy changing the title?  Clearly @Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative can’t wait till Christmas!!

Julie is thinking of Becky as we are having friends Sunday night for a Christmas meal, turkey and all the trimmings so hoping we get back in time 🎄🎅🏼 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, aeg said:

hoping we get back in time 🎄🎅🏼 

yep, early finish, it's showers later so after a wizz round in our cars we will stop for a quick refresh of tea and cakes (just to annoy @Andy Westwood 😁 🍰 ) before shooting off home.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative said:

yep, early finish, it's showers later so after a wizz round in our cars we will stop for a quick refresh of tea and cakes (just to annoy @Andy Westwood 😁 🍰 ) before shooting off home.

It was a relief that @Andy Westwood didn’t turn up to the trip out after my ‘significant’ birthday as I wouldn’t have been able to afford the cake bill!!

• Haha 2

afford the cake bill!

We were at Chatsworth, I don’t know how you did afford the cake bill 😂😀. It was very generous of you, thank you ❤️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can't make this one, sorry. I am refereeing again.

Have fun.

• Sad 1

Cars ready, me and Ali are ready… but…unfortunately we are babysitting this thing for our daughter. Suppose we could shove her in the boot and bring her up to meet Glen. I know he would just love to meet her 😊

Have a great day and see you next week or two I hope.

F960C37F-4A9F-4E15-A0BE-D82A654D4C8C.jpeg

• Like 2

I hate doing this, hate it, but the weather is forecast wet so I am postponing the meet until next weekend when it will be warm and sunny🤣

POSTPONED

@ianali that is an insanely gorgeous dog, you lucky devils 😍 have a great day with it 🥰 and we will see you both soon x

• Sad 1