Kimbolton Car Show & Country Fayre

Hi guys

We did this last year and it was a great show. Lots of stuff going on (as it is a country fayre) and north of 1200 cars to oggle at

https://kimboltoncountryfayre.com/

I am waiting for a booking code from the organisers so we can share a club stand.

Date is Sunday 14th July.

Earlybird ticket booking is £13.50, normal price £15. This includes entry for you and your passenger (if you have one)

Some screenshots below of the site plan and club list from last year to give you all an idea of the show size, venue and # clubs attending.

Please let me know your intrest in coming so i can get an idea of numbers so we have an area suitable to fit us in 👍

Screenshot_20240202_194857_Outlook.thumb.jpg.1b904b1919d8168438a742016de2eccd.jpgScreenshot_20240202_194904_Outlook.thumb.jpg.7f324635b5e6e0d54413af9675914827.jpgScreenshot_20240202_194910_Outlook.thumb.jpg.6f23ea579da1569f8e5a16eeb8c3f211.jpg

• Like 2

I’ve put it in the diary but can’t commit as 1st grandchild is due on the 11/7 and I am the hospital transport 🤪. We will see how it goes and come if I can. I don’t want to be around for the huffing and puffing so it might be a good excuse!!

• Like 1

Hi All,

Just to let you know that Boftus posted this event with my blessing as he made a great job of organising our attendance last year. It was a great show and well worth a visit. We won't mention the drenching we got on the way home!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 03/02/2024 at 10:01, AndrewBClarke said:

I’ve put it in the diary but can’t commit as 1st grandchild is due on the 11/7 and I am the hospital transport 🤪. We will see how it goes and come if I can. I don’t want to be around for the huffing and puffing so it might be a good excuse!!

I am sure we will be able to make space for one unplanned car :)

Hi,

I’m a maybe, depending on any holiday plans.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all parties interested in this show.

I have reckeved an update from the organisers today (copy/pasted below).

If people that are intrested in being a part of the stand could please add there name to a copy and paste list below.

1/ Jason 

2/ ?

3/ ?

Email from organiser

"I'm really glad to hear your club will be joining us again this year - How many cars would you like a pitc for? 

Please share with your members that they can book Early Bird tickets using the code KCFCCS24 at

www.kimboltoncountryfayre.org/tickets

Early Bird classic cars pay just £13.50 for the car and up to two occupants. 

Additional occupants over the age of 5 can buy individual tickets from our Ticketsource store page.

As always, I'll send out full details regarding pitches and arrival instructions in June ahead fo the show 🙂 

Please Remember to share: for safety reasons classic cars must remain stationary and cannot leave the show until after 4.00 pm.

The alternative is to use the public parking area outside the main body of the Country Fayre, from which attendees can leave at any time."

Many Thanks

Jason

• Like 1

Also, if booking tickets please use the code so you/your car are alocated to our wscc stand👍

all parties interested in this show.

I have reckeved an update from the organisers today (copy/pasted below).

If people that are intrested in being a part of the stand could please add there name to a copy and paste list below.

1/ Jason 

2/ martin bell

3/ ?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Boftus said:

Hi all parties interested in this show.

If people that are intrested in being a part of the stand could please add there name to a copy and paste list below.

1/ Jason 

2/ ?

3/ Barry

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Martin Bell - (Bellyboy) Joint East Anglia AO said:

Hi all parties interested in this show.

1/ Jason 

2/ Martin Bell

3/ Barry

4/ Tony (Bigfoot)

• Like 2

Hi all parties interested in this show.

I have reckeved an update from the organisers today (copy/pasted below).

1/ Jason 

2/ Martin Bell

3/ Barry

4/ Tony (Bigfoot
5/ Tim Lessore

• Like 3

Can i ask that if you are thinking of going to this show, that you put your name down as tentative, so i can try to ensure we have enough space if you are able to make it 👍

Thanks

Jason

4 hours ago, Boftus said:

Can i ask that if you are thinking of going to this show, that you put your name down as tentative, so i can try to ensure we have enough space if you are able to make it 👍

Thanks

Jason

Hi Jason,

if you can put me down as a possible 👍

cheers

• Like 1

1/ Jason 

2/ Martin Bell

3/ Barry

4/ Tony (Bigfoot
5/ Tim Lessore

6/ si_salisbury (maybe)

Hello Jason

Please can you put me down as a possible. Will depend greatly on the arrival of 1st grandchild due that week. 

Thanks

Andrew

• Like 2