A Pizza and a Pint in the Peaks, Sun 28 Jan

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meet at Quacker's cafe, Bakewell, 10am for refreshments before going on a run around the Peak District, finishing at our new venue The Tap Room, Riverside Brewery, Buxton Road, Bakewell, DE45 1GS.

The only food served in the Tap Room is pizza, see here   https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0075/9939/0831/files/Pizza_Menu_dec22_sml.jpg?v=1671213919

It is a brewery and we are all responsible drivers, so I must say that both hot and soft drinks are available extra to the beers that are brewed on site. Bottled beer is on sale to take away too.

The current weather forecast is good but please check before Sunday when we will have a more updated forecast.

Who is coming?

• Like 1

Sorry we can't make this one😭 I'm working.

• Sad 1

Not me. Sundays are booked up till the 25/2.  Clare’s poor planning. Written warning issued. She has promised to try harder. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Sorry, its the Speed Series Awards do on Saturday night, and I'm off on a work trip to Barcelona on Monday, so I won't make it, damn, damn, damn. :laugh: :oops:

• Sad 1

I'll be there 🍻🍕

• Like 1

Can I come even if I don’t bring a Westfield? It’s in bits at the minute!

• Like 1

Yes @DanDB please do come along and join us 👍

• Like 1

The updated weather forecast is good, so this is on.

• Like 2

Hi there Julie I’m going to try and make it tomorrow and see you. We’ve been very busy with moving and still have a lot to do. So fingers crossed I’ll be there.

• Like 2

We will be there Julie 😁

• Like 1

Jake has sent me this photo and it looks like the upright has failed. Your opinions are welcome. 

416023816_1432837433979259_6387016511568835717_n.jpg

• Sad 2

Sorry I missed it, didn't get back until midnight from the Speed Series awards night!

Been chatting with @Jakejmagee and offered the collective help.

Looks to me that the previous owner has had an issue with that upright previously as both bolts have been helicoiled....

• Like 1