rear arches

Ricky444

I have a set of std black rear arches. Not perfect - but definitely OK for track days. £50

• 2 months later...

Does anyone make these in Black looking a set standard width or plus 20mm many Thanks for looking Richard

Unless you can find them a second hand, I think you may only be able to get these from Westfield themselves

Hi Stuart 

Someone was making them on this site cant remember who its for a sprint car so dont have to be perfect. 

The only ones I can recall were the carbon ones made by Ash Ponder and I guess you won't want those for a sprint car........

@Paul Aspden (MoFast) Was supplying bodywork, before shutting up shop. Perhaps that's who you were thinking of?

Hi @Ricky444

I will soon have some new extra wide arches in gloss black that have never seen the road just been fitted to my bodytub in the garage and have no light holes cut. They were ordered with my kit in 2020 from the old Westfield.

let me know if your interested with a pm👍🏻

cheers

andy

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.