GBS Coffee morning - Saturday 16th 10am till 2pm

AndrewBClarke

In case you are wondering what to do on Saturday 16th, it’s the Great British Sports Cars coffee morning.

Usually a good turnout of mixed cars for all to enjoy and the parts shop is going to be open! 

IMG_5871.thumb.png.863ea9ace8cc6d693c181e3b01730f0a.png

I’m planning on attending but don’t know which car - depends on the weather and the wife!!

@Martyn Vann - Warwickshire AO and Sue are also planning to come. 

Hopefully see some of you there!!

• Like 3

We’re heading that way. Maybe see you there

Andy and Oscar

• Like 4

A few more photos, enjoyed the run there and the hosts were most welcoming. Literally a couple of minutes out of the westie and I was offered ‘rocky road’ and another cake! Rude not to! 😂IMG_3508.thumb.jpeg.14bebb89eb2f80b875787755aaa6f21a.jpeg

IMG_3505.thumb.jpeg.c9d5d798eca853decfa2e0246506d186.jpeg

• Like 3

Sorry I missed this it looks like a good meeting and may well have been the last 'summer' day, but on the plus side we raised £74K for the Sheffield Children's Hospital with our charity clay shoot.

Luke.

• Like 2