Dose not attach to window screen 

only 3 months old 

good condition 

collection Manchester 

paul 07738206216 

IMG_3545.jpeg

IMG_3579.jpeg

Looks nice that

- what’s the manufacturer? Is it a soft bits for sevens hood? You say it’s a Westfield one but I didn’t think they offered a hood for a full cage?

- and how does it attach at the front?

many thanks 

9 hours ago, Paul Baker said:

You say it’s a Westfield one but I didn’t think they offered a hood for a full cage?

Westfield did indeed do full cage half hoods. In fact, aside from home made, I thought they were the only ones to do it? (They weren’t a big seller though, so not surprised most haven’t come across them.)

Did some research on these before making my own. These won’t fit PlaySkool cages without some alterations- they are specifically designed for Westfield cages. 

I think @Stu Faulkner had one at one point and if memory serves did the mods to make it fit the PlaysKool cage?

On 04/09/2023 at 11:00, Kingster said:

Did some research on these before making my own. These won’t fit PlaySkool cages without some alterations- they are specifically designed for Westfield cages. 

I think @Stu Faulkner had one at one point and if memory serves did the mods to make it fit the PlaysKool cage?

Mine was a caged cage so it fit without alteration. 

The Playskool cage bars are curved in the centre which makes The factory half cover difficult to attach.  

• riley changed the title to Sold - Half hood for seiw

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.