Peak District Breakfast Meet, Car Museum, Derbyshire, 10am, Sun 13th Aug

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meet at Great British Car Journey Ltd, Ambergate, Derbyshire, DE56 2HE at 10am.

Breakfast rolls and drinks will be available in the cafe. There is also a Museum Members meet on so there will be other interesting cars to look at, plus the 'Drive Dad's Car Experience' will be running so you will be able to watch classics from the 70's and 80's drive slowly past around the site.

If the weather stays fine there will be the option for WSCC members to come on a run around the Peak District, current forecast is dry in the morning, possible showers later.

The previously planned Multi Area Meet is best saved for a day with a better forecast as people are travelling a good distance, so please look out for it in the coming weeks.

I would be grateful if you can let me know if you intend to come on this as I have to let the museum know an idea of numbers as it helps with their planning.

After a long absence due to the rain we are looking forward to it, are you?

Edited by Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative
day added
  • Like 2

Sunday?

• Haha 1

oops, are you not telepathic? sorry will pop it on, yes SUNDAY

• Haha 1

• Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative changed the title to Peak District Breakfast Meet, Car Museum, Derbyshire, 10am, Sun 13th Aug

I'm doubtful. Guests invited for Sunday lunch who haven't yet confirmed if they are able to come. I sent the invite via WhatsApp so can't delete it!! If things change, I'll drop you a note. Would have loved to come.........................

• Sad 1

Hope to be there. Fingers crossed its dry...

• Like 1

We may be coming if hangover isn’t too bad from tonight’s party 😂

• Haha 3

Hi Julie we should be coming along to the breakfast and museum, not the run out tho 😉 

• Like 2