Westfield Sport 2000 - 2.0 Duratec reduced £13000

Davescay

Westfield Sport 2000 for sale. 

Attractive, well presented classic SEiW registered 2005 with 19,851 miles from new. Combining timeless “sevenesque” looks with modern performance and safety upgrades, and everything from fully adjustable suspension to full wet weather gear.  Just don't have the time to use it.

Bodywork and exterior

Limited edition dark red (burgundy) gel coat in good condition for age and mileage

Body-coloured front cycle wings (new 2016)

Chrome headlamp cases with halogen headlights and LED side lights

Playskool carbon effect rear wheel arch protectors and indicator pods with re-wired high level front indicators (2020)

Micro LED front side repeaters in nose cone (2020)

Spare wheel mounted on refurbished brackets, with new rear number plate (2020)

Black powder coated RAC roll bar with high level LED stop light (2014)

Modified and re-painted boot box liner to accommodate roll bar stays

Polished alloy windscreen pillars and heated windscreen with dash mounted timer switch (2020)

New stainless steel/chrome wiper arms and blades (2020)

Drivetrain

2.0l Ford Duratec engine with new engine mounts and catch tank (2014)

Jenvey throttle bodies and OMEX 600 ECU (harness re-plugged 2018 and re-mapped 2021)

Ultimate performance cams (new 2018)

New TPS and mapping to 206 bhp @ Powercrazy Motorsport, Cullompton (2021)

Pipercross air filter (new 2019)

New Raceline Type 9 Sierra H/D C/R “Rocket” 5 speed gearbox fitted with SPC Tracsport semi-helical gear kit (2016)

Caterham/Westfield quick shift gear stick

New clutch thrust bearing (2019)

3.92 LSD (fitted 2016)

Polished stainless steel re-packable silencer (new 2014)

Coolex VW Polo alloy radiator and new fan mounts (2018)

Brakes, suspension and wheels

AP Racing 4 pot front and VW Golf rear calipers

Vented front disks (new 2019)

Brake pedal micro switch mod (2017)

Westfield wide track front wishbones (2014)

Quick steering rack (2014)

Rear rose joints (new 2014)

Protec fully adjustable shocks and standard factory springs (new 2015) 

Full geometry set-up @ Blink Motorsport  (2016)

15” x 7” silver alloy ATS 999 wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport 195/50 R15 (front and spare) and 205/50 R15 (rear)  Full brand new set of sports included too

Interior

Fully upholstered interior with light grey vinyl panels and black carpet

Light grey vinyl dash with black vinyl crash pad

Classic Westfield Sport seats, black vinyl with red piping, on adjustable runners 

Heater

VDO clocks with black bezels

SLD sequential shift light

TRS four-point harnesses (new 2016)

Momo QR steering wheel hub and 300mm OMP steering wheel (new 2019)

12v socket and USB with blanked holes for Sat Nav mounting bracket

Interior passenger courtesy light 

Wet weather equipment

Factory side screens/doors

Full vinyl hood with factory hood frame on custom-made mounting brackets to enable frame to fit over RAC roll bar and secure hood in the normal position

Black vinyl boot tonneau cover (new 2014)

Extra info

Mileage 19,851

Air horns

Locking wheel nuts

Garaged and on C-tec battery charger/conditioner (not included in sale)

Some minor age-related marks in gel coat commensurate with age and mileage

Complete history file included

MOT to 14th April 2024

Currently on SORN

£13000 

Not included in sale, but available by separate negotiation (please ask for details):  Set of 4 Team Dynamics Pro Race LT with Toyo R888 195/50/15 £700  Hardly used

Please note:

Advertised elsewhere. Genuine enquiries only please. Private sale. HPI clear. Passenger test drive offered subject to weather conditions, happy to do any video walk rounds/drives

IMG_1724.png

IMG_1725.png

IMG_1726.png

IMG_1727.png

IMG_1728.png

IMG_1729.png

IMG_1730.png

IMG_1732.png

IMG_1733.png

IMG_1734.png

IMG_1736.png

IMG_1739.png

IMG_1740.png

• Like 2

Great Westfield, I owned her from 2013 till 2020. She did a couple of trips to LeMans. Only sold her to get the S2000 mega westie I had always wanted.

Good luck with the sale. 

Andy

• Like 1

• Davescay changed the title to Westfield Sport 2000 - 2.0 Duratec reduced £13000

Reduced, just wondering what the current value of these are at the minute, I know when I bought it they were hard to come by

It’s an odd one this. 

A car with that specification (200+ bhp, TracSport gearbox, LSD, AP Racing brakes would easily hit £15k if it had a cage, race seats and aeroscreen (in my view).

But because it is actually much more “weekend touring” style, you are in a slightly different market where the “easy” seller is a typical FW Zetec car with sport turbo seats.

I’d not go lower in price as it’s a great car (edit: and much better than an FW with sport turbo seats and std box!!)

Having recently been in the market for a Westie and finally taking the plunge, this is a great spec car at a good price. It would’ve definitely interested me as it ticks many boxes inc being a fantastic road and good trackday car.

As @Kingstersays:

Great/best engine & power - 200bhp for me is the perfect power (queue the engine & bhp debate!)

Sorted gearbox with an LSD

Windscreen and decent roll bar

Uprated brakes

Hope you sell it soon 👍

Just for the benefit of the potential purchaser, the hood frame does fit under the boot tonneau. When i owned this Westfield i put some foam between the hood frame and bodywork to protect the body. Here's a photo. 

image.png.9e1385e3f9561b01d0839f78cb6258e8.png

Do ignore the seats, after the sale the new owner replaced the sport turbo with sport seats.

Andy

• Like 1

I've driven this car on a number of occasions when @Greenstreak-Andy D had it; it really was a crackingly well sorted car; it's an absolute steal at that price, it really is.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.