what regs should i have recieved by now?

fordy

No stoneleigh for me this yr then

You lucky bar steward  :D  :devil:  :D  Come down for Sunday nights "session" with the convoy  :D Please - some (in)sanity is needed  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

No stoneleigh for me this yr then

You lucky bar steward  :D  :devil:  :D  Come down for Sunday nights "session" with the convoy  :D Please - some (in)sanity is needed  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

I can always supply that :p

Might just do that; but as I may have the luverly wife in tow I might have exceeded her car tolerance time by then

She's promised MrSiddle she will be at Ollies AND Scammonden!

Condition being a hotel stay in Scarborough and probably the travellodge up the road from Scammo.

Ollies mount gone in post :D No stoneleigh for me this yr then.

I've never done Stoneleigh is it any good? It can't be better than Olivers Mount... no way

Scott - Yes for sure bring the luvvvvvvverlllllllly Mrs B to Stoneleigh - we can pour soooooooo much alcohol down her neck that she won't mind being under canvas for one night  :D  :devil:  :D  :D  :devil:

Do Not camp at Scammy  :down: Travelodge is a much better idea for keeping you fully intact  ;)  ;)  :D otherwise Mrs B may have 2 new shiny souvenirs nailed to her mantelpiece  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:

Billsberry - get your coat  :devil:  :D

Scott,

Theres a hotel in the grounds at Stoneleigh  ;) (Or my sister runs one nearby if its full)

John

Got Olivers Mount yesterday, so im happy im in the SS.  Thanks to all who use their spare time - it is appreciated.

Looking forward to getting the stickers and membership card.

cheers

Chris

Now this'll never happen again! :p

Jill is coming to Ollies Mount (shopping in Scarborough though; not watching me try an stay on track ;) ) AND then we're doing the dash down to Stoneleigh on Sunday for a few beers and a chill out Monday. She's still keen on that Sylva Fury too (for her!;)