what regs should i have recieved by now?

fordy

Havnt had 3 sisters or croft - Im not planning on doing those, but i just want to make sure im definietely in this years SS - havnt had my SS card yet either - just an email to say that im in. No stickers either??

???

cheers

chris

:D  :D

we have had north weald,3 slappers,croft,and got olivers mount this morning

hope this helps

but no stickers yet (but no ones got them as far as i no)

All stickers will arrive with everyone before the first event on 21 March  ;)  ;)  :D  ;)

Labels have been issued with everyones details up to and including Olivers Mount. So you should have regs for North Weald, Three Sisters, Croft, Aintree and Olivers Mount or at least very soon

Remainder of mailing labels for rest of season will be issued Monday 8 March  ;)  ;)  Thanks to someone spending five hours at the dining room table ensuring all mailing was done and ready  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D and nope it wasn't me  ;)  I'm sure you will all be able to thank her during the season  :D  ;)

same boat fordy ,looks like were not wanted :(

Fordy & Skid

I don't want to sound negative, but if you want to do certain tracks or hills that badly get your blue book address list out and start ringing round to the organising clubs and asking for regs off them directally.  

I am entries secratary for Scammonden on July the 18th and as yet I have not sent anything out.

This is due to the ammount of work needed to organise these events before you get to see the entry form.  

All of the events are run by volenteers, such as myself, as is the championship.  We all have jobs and home lives that mean our time can't be given just to these events.

Please bear with the organisers of the events and the speed series as this is not a five minute job.  

If it would help I can PM you with the detials of the regs that I get through so you can check to make sure you have got them all.

Finally, rest assured you are wanted at most events, (Shelsly is different :devil: ) otherwise no one would put in the work that they do.

HTH

Rob

I'm actually not tooo sure if skid is wanted  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D

Fordy - don't panic - as Rob said its still very early days for all those unpaid volunteers out-there  ;)  :D

All your stickers will arrive before the season kicks off  :D  ;)

I've had  3 Slappers. Croft (entered) and Oliver's Mount (entered) and no others

Buzz

Buzz - don't hold your breath on receiving regs for Jockhill  :D  :devil:  :D I bet he'll file your label under B1n  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:

Thanks to someone spending five hours at the dining room table ensuring all mailing was done and ready  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D and nope it wasn't me  ;)  I'm sure you will all be able to thank her during the season  :D  ;)

look out in coming teddy bears!! :p  :p

Tell you something Mr B - she'll certainly fend off all the teddies being thrown  ;)  ;)  :devil:  :D  ;)

Buzz - don't hold your breath on receiving regs for Jockhill  :D  :devil:  :D I bet he'll file your label under B1n  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:

I will lodge a formal complaint if I don't get in. It will be right on his jaw..that should do it...well get me banned anyway.

If I do get in I will seek him out and try and make amends as he wasn't himself (well I assume)especially after his ole' man had 'down loaded out of the system'... so to speak

Buzz :suspect:

Tell you something Mr B - she'll certainly fend off all the teddies being thrown  ;)  ;)  :devil:  :D  ;)

How is Princess Leah??

R U you comin' 2 Olie Mount Mr Stanton? and R U bringing the Stantonians with U?

I must dash as her greatness has arrived  and I have my orders...

...Can't wait my 3 month sabbatical off the beer finishes in 3 weeks then its back on the Ale!!!..with the Plays-Kool boys well once we get it organised!!

TTFN

I have been summoned

Buzz :D

Once again no Ollies mount for me  :down:  :D Gotta go to poxy Stoneleigh (oh deep joy)  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :down:  :arse:

Season looks like starting mid May (ish) for me  :(  ;)

I am entries secratary for Scammonden on July the 18th and as yet I have not sent anything out.

Rob

I'll assume my place is reserved then :D