SOLD Westfield indoor car cover

jimbobtcc206

Now the car has gone I’m selling the full indoor cover I had for it. I can’t get a picture of it on the car as the car has gone. It covers the entirety of the car including front wheels. It is an indoor cover and is not suitable for outdoor use.

Looking for £75 collected from Barnsley.

Has it the Westfield logo? How large is it packed? Might be interested.

Hi I think it does have the Westfield logo but I need to double check. I’m away until tomorrow pm so I will let you know asap.

it is reasonable size packed- again I’ll let you know.

James

2 hours ago, jimbobtcc206 said:

Hi I think it does have the Westfield logo but I need to double check. I’m away until tomorrow pm so I will let you know asap.

it is reasonable size packed- again I’ll let you know.

James

Thanks, eventually I'll need it sent to an UK address if that's ok with you.

• Like 1

Hi LoneWolf, sorry I haven’t had chance to get into the garage yet to look at the cover. I will come back to you on this - I’ve been working all hours this week so far!

• Like 1

Hi mate. It packs down to about 480 x 320 x 200 deep. It does have Westfield logo on it.

I’ve not fully had it out but looks to be a slight exhaust burn about size of little finger nail. Also some dusty dirt marks on an area of it.

James

• jimbobtcc206 changed the title to SOLD Westfield indoor car cover

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.