Q reg in Bristol

jaykay42

Hello!

I was driving around Bristol - exactly that, skirting around the centre - spotted a dark blue Q reg. Don't think you saw me, I was behind you.

Someone on here?

On 10/06/2023 at 20:26, jaykay42 said:

Hello!

I was driving around Bristol - exactly that, skirting around the centre - spotted a dark blue Q reg. Don't think you saw me, I was behind you.

Someone on here?

Could have been me if it was round bedminster way on sat (gold wheels). If it was actually in the centre it was not me cos not paying £9 for the privilege lol. 😁

8 hours ago, SXRORY said:

Could have been me if it was round bedminster way on sat (gold wheels). If it was actually in the centre it was not me cos not paying £9 for the privilege lol. 😁

Now that you say it, yes, wheels were probably golden. And yes, definitely not in the clean air zone 🙂

Traffic didn't allow me to get close enough for a wave - so "hello" virtually!

12 hours ago, SXRORY said:

If it was actually in the centre it was not me cos not paying £9 for the privilege lol. 😁

I checked my Westy and it is free in the CAZ?

9 hours ago, Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO said:

I checked my Westy and it is free in the CAZ?

Well can't remember if your on a q plate. But I assume smoke only they ain't keen. If age related you have to emission test. If not the plate maybe it's 2.0 Vs 1.8??? 

13 hours ago, jaykay42 said:

Now that you say it, yes, wheels were probably golden. And yes, definitely not in the clean air zone 🙂

Traffic didn't allow me to get close enough for a wave - so "hello" virtually!

Hello Mr jay....if your local bud are you in the whats ap message group? PM Chris above your number and he can add you. 👍 

Hi!

Thanks for the invite - I'm Jens from North Devon. I'm in the "Westfield Somerset" WhatsApp group - as far as I'm aware that's the most local to me.

I was near Bristol for the weekend, normally I have to say it's too far across for me. However, if you stray onto Exmoor at times, might be worth being added to the group to keep an eye on dates for drives being posted...

@Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO - what do you think?

Cheers