Locost Racing 24 Oct Mallory Park

DickieB

Sorry you had to point that out Keith, i didnt do it to provoke a reaction. The cars tend to be in general (ok massively) poorly turned out, probably as you suggest a product of the closeness, which is also responsible for the high amount of "rubbing" that goes on. Consumable 7-type car parts like front and rear wings tend to be persuaded off as you can imagine.

Depending where you run in the field you see more carnage possibly from less experienced drivers, or mechanical failures......i dunno.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DickieB

• I.S.M

• Mark Stanton

• Rob Navin

Keith

In some ways I would love to do the BARC (greater prestige, different tracks etc), but cost (and speed) preclude.  Yes we're cheaper to fix, but we also have more contact - although pretty rarely this season.

I am very pleased to announce, that I hit no-one this season, never needed a marshall, never had a 1-1 with the Clerk of the Course, was never involved in anything contentious with another driver, and did it all with a perfectly legal car. A 10/10 record  :D

Dickie

Look at you  :D  :D  :D  :D

Just you wait till next year - let's have some paddock scrapping  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D Get stuck in  :D  :devil:

never involved in anything contentious with another driver

Tell that to the guy who parked too close at Snetterton  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

Tell that to the guy who parked too close at Snetterton  

He moved as soon as I asked.  Do you think the shotgun had something to do with it?  :D

asked
 :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil: LOL - What exactly would your definition of "asked" be then  :D  :D  :D

I like the way whenever there was contact at mallory, i automatically got the blame! I ve been told though thats good - they re affraid of me hahahahahaha (evil laugh)

never involved in anything contentious with another driver

I only was briefly till he realised he might be Big, but i had numbers!

congrats Dickie on your continuing success in the Locost championship.  PS. no you can't have your old Westie back!   PPS. How did Andy Charsley finish overall in the RGB championship

Mike

My wife says:

Please????
So there you have it!

I didn't see the end of the RGB race, but the Genesis guy seemed quite happy so I guess that Andy Charsley finished 2nd to Genesis chap in the championship - shame for Raw, but hey, it was only their 1st season.

Dickie

For those that asked, Jamie finished 12th with 100 points (from just 8 rounds - well done! ), and Nick Lear finished 15th with 70 points from 11 starts, but only 5 finishes! A second place at Oulton really helped Nick's score!  Matt Gilmour (the 4th WSCC competitor) finished 30th with 24 points from just 2 races. Highest placed novice was in a Procomp car...