Locost Racing 24 Oct Mallory Park

DickieB

I might just have to come along to that too.   Will you be supplying the hot drinks Mark?

Pat and I are ok to go in Taffmobile if its not p**sin down.

Can we get breakfast at Cafe Stanton?  :D

Do ya wanna RV at Hinkley?

Rob

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DickieB

• I.S.M

• Mark Stanton

• Rob Navin

Great day with so really good racing

Well done to Jamie and Richard but hard luck to Nick.

Racing bug well and truly got :D:D:D:D:D

Nice to finnaly see that the RGB event is actually for Road Going Boats ???

Top day's very clean racing, and it poured down just 5 mins after we finished for once!

Oh yes, the season is now over  :(  and I finished 10th in the championship  :D  Chuffed!

See you all at the WSCC Speed Series awards do

Dickie

RGB event is actually for Road Going Boats ???

Not kidding... the only time so far in my brief Westfield ownership where I was actually glad to have my hood with me...

Seriously heavy storm!

Nevertheless a great day's spectating. Thanks to Rob and Tony for stopping and letting us have one of your spare tickets which I believe were passed to you by Dickie B. Thanks guys, really appreciated that.  :t-up:

A couple of pics from the day....

2311.jpeg

2313.jpeg

2312.jpeg

Hi Dickie,

We Blatted down to give support. :D

Had to be back early so didnt stay long, but it was a great day for Blattin, roads very slippy!  :D

Nice to see you Nigel!

Rob and Pat

Thanks Taffy, and all the others who came.  It was superb to see so many WSCC people again.  Perhaps some might come and join us next year.......  :devil:

Oh yes, the season is now over    and I finished 10th in the championship    Chuffed!

Well done matey. Is that better than last season? It must be. I am sure you will just get better. When are you going to progress to the Westfield champiopnship.  :)

Yep, I was 12th last year. I scored 89 points last year and 121 this year (which would have put me 7th last year.... )

Engine has been well down on power in the last few races, so it'll get refreshed, and I'll be back in force next year.

As for Westfield BARC championship - sorry, not enough money for that, and I don't want to go any faster just yet!

Dickie

Excellent day out, and I'm glad i decided to leave the Westfield in the garage.   It absolutely lashed down on the way home!

Well done Dickie, top 5 finish next season is it then?   Jamie looked impressive too, it was an excellent scrap :cool:

BTW, that was only "tongue in cheek" about progressing to the BARC round, I did put a smilie after it. I hope you didn't take the comment too seriously. Indeed you are correct, your round seems to have exceedingly close racing. Ours is quite close as well, compared to some anyway, but possibly not as close as yours. Do you get a fair bit of contact damage? Looks like it from the photos above. I guess the cars are a fair bit cheaper to fix than a Westfield.