SOLD - Westfield bonnet

James McCormack - North East AO

Hullo! It's your long lost AO in the North East here. I've been approached by someone clearing out their friend's shed following a bereavement. They are selling a Westfield bonnet. As you can see in the photographs it is brand new. Never drilled, never fitted. It was only taken out of the cardboard to photograph it for this advert. They are asking for offers in the region of £100 and are based in Kelso in the Borders. If you are interested please contact them directly. They are called Ray and details are as follows:

*Vendors details removed by North East AO following sale of item *

• Like 1

Good evening!

Thank you for your post. I am happy to contact Ray directly, but from your ad it sounds that you may be more knowledgeable about all things Westfield than them.

So, my question may be quite daft, but I can't tell from the picture whether the bonnet is for the Kit body or the ZK?

Can you help?

Thank you 

16 hours ago, Tom Frankland (T3OMF) said:

@Rednop1 

Thanks for the tag tom but that looks like a kit bonnet to me and its been fitted and  drilled to fit those bonnet catches it would have never left the factory with those fitted 

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Rednop1 said:

Thanks for the tag tom but that looks like a kit bonnet to me and its been fitted and  drilled to fit those bonnet catches it would have never left the factory with those fitted 

The lack of a visible deep return flange to the front edge would suggest that this is either for a Kit wide or narrow body.

• Like 1

Item is now sold. Thank you all. 

• Like 1

• James McCormack - North East AO changed the title to SOLD - PLEASE REMOVE

@James McCormack - North East AO we don't remove posts. As the author you are welcome to hide it or edit it.

Just as a note for why we don't; members frequently use old sales threads as a valuable resource in their own right, they can be useful for giving price indicators for a start, as knowing how to price something is always tricky. They can be handy sources of pictures and info in general on particularly parts and even cars, for how things fit together.

But, the significant one; we are constantly bombarded with stories of on-line scams etc to the point where many have a very, very heightened awareness of anything around adverts. And the deletion/removal of them, even just hiding them, is a red flag for many. It makes them distrustful of the advert that was there, but from our point of view, even worse, it can make them distrustful of the platform the advert is even on. Us, the Club.

So all we ask, is once an item is sold, please just add the word SOLD to the title, that's it, no further action needed.

• Thanks 2

• James McCormack - North East AO changed the title to SOLD - Westfield bonnet

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.