Hello I'm Paul and I've built a Megabusa in Cheshire.

Megabusa Paul

Hi I'm Paul, Last year I got myself a complete megabusa kit and I've spent the last 12 months building and she is now nearing completion. That being said I have a few questions for the community but I'll get to those πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ very nice to be part of wscc πŸ‘πŸ»

• Like 3

Welcome Paul!Β 

Β 

We don't see so many bike engined cars round the Cheshire & N. Staffs Area, hopefully, once it's on the road, you can bring it along to a meet sometime? (Though of course you'll be very welcome to come along whether it's on the road or not!)

Β 

PS,

Β 

We love photos of the cars and builds!

• Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO changed the title to Hello I'm Paul and I've built a Megabusa in Cheshire.

Welcome. You're not too far away from @Si.DalzielΒ He drives his S2000 like a Megabusa πŸ˜‰Β 

• Haha 1

Welcome from South Derbyshire πŸ‘

4 hours ago, Megabusa Paul said:

Hi I'm Paul, Last year I got myself a complete megabusa kit and I've spent the last 12 months building and she is now nearing completion. That being said I have a few questions for the community but I'll get to those πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ very nice to be part of wscc πŸ‘πŸ»

I think there are a fair few owners in Warrington. If you need a hand or something looking over I’m happy to help.

5 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman said:

Welcome Paul!Β 

Β 

We don't see so many bike engined cars round the Cheshire & N. Staffs Area, hopefully, once it's on the road, you can bring it along to a meet sometime? (Though of course you'll be very welcome to come along whether it's on the road or not!)

Β 

PS,

Β 

We love photos of the cars and builds!

Nice one thanks, I'll be sure to come along to some meets πŸ‘πŸ» I best get uploading to photobucket and I'll get some pics on πŸ‘πŸ»

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Si.Dalziel said:

I think there are a fair few owners in Warrington. If you need a hand or something looking over I’m happy to help.

You're possibly getting confused as some greedy folk in Warrington have two πŸ˜‰Β S4000 indeed!

Β 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Si.Dalziel said:

Nice one thankyou......my main issue at the min is the IVA form and knowing what I need. It asks for certificate of conformity which I have no clue about πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ just dont wanna fail before I've even booked the test πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, Megabusa Paul said:

Nice one thankyou......my main issue at the min is the IVA form and knowing what I need. It asks for certificate of conformity which I have no clue about πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ just dont wanna fail before I've even booked the test πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Have a look through the IVA section of the forum there are lots of FAQ’s that will likely get you sorted with the IVA form.

Β 

Failing that start a new thread with section numbers you need help with.

Β 

Β 

3 minutes ago, Megabusa Paul said:

C of C, doesn't apply to individual builds.Β 

Just now, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

C of C, doesn't apply to individual builds.Β 

Awesome thankyou.......shall have a look through the iva section anyway and go from there πŸ‘πŸ»

18 minutes ago, Megabusa Paul said:

I best get uploading to photobucket and I'll get some pics on

Β 

You can upload them directly to the forum, too!

1 hour ago, Arm said:

Busa owner here near holmes chapel.

Nice πŸ‘πŸ» if I need to compare any bits I'll know who to come see πŸ‘πŸ».....gonna put her in for test and see what they say and go from thereΒ