Kimbolton Country Fayre & Classic Car Show Sun 16th July.

Boftus

Hi All

I went to this show for the first time last year and must say it was great. only lived in Cambs for the last 11 years

hundreds of cars ranging from 1920's to the latest supercars, Kitcars, customs, hotrods, restorations, seemed to cover all interests.

food area for breakfast, obviously market stalls, but also a entertainment arena for stunt riders, dog displays etc.

all in all a really good day out.

it is ideally situated for people living in or around Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire. but all are welcome obviously.

I have spoken to @Baz456 - Norfolk AO and happy for me to test the water see who might be interested and try and confirm a spot.

What they need from me is:

"If you would like to book a club stand in this year’s show all I need from you is:

· Confirmation that your club wishes to attend

· How many cars you wish to exhibit."

so all I need for now is:

-Do we want to "Officially" attend this show?

-Would you be interested in attending and showing off your car? 

link to the web page https://kimboltoncountryfayre.com/

Link to the FB page https://www.facebook.com/kimboltonfayre

• Like 1

I am definitely interested bud. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bellyboy said:

I am definitely interested bud. 

I will add you to my list

Cheers.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting Jason. Yes, I would be happy to attend, hopefully with a few others from my area. I'll see what support there might be at our meet this Saturday and report back.

• Thanks 1

That'll be great, It would be nice to see a few westfield there this year.

Other than mine there was only one other westfield present and that was another SEight!

Guy was there with the sporting bears, I was snooping around his car looking for ideas lol

Following our meet yesterday I can report that about five of us are interested in attending on July 16th.

• Thanks 1

@Baz456 - Norfolk AO

That's great!

Maybe you could tag the interested people in the thread so I can add them to the update list when I know more?

I will get back to the lady and let her know that we have interest for about 6 (so far) and reserve a spot for WSCC.

Apparently they are trialing a new payment method which will allow people attending with a club to book there own tickets online.

When it is ready. But there will be a booking fee, I will let every one know if this become the method to use.

Also, there is an important rule that we will all need to abide by;

All arrive on site before 11am.

And.

Nobody leaves before 4pm.

Apart from that,  there is food, entertainment, beer and cars!

• Like 1

Following our first Norfolk meet at the weekend, I'm interested in attending @Boftus. Please add me to the list. 👍

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, GaryD1971 said:

Following our first Norfolk meet at the weekend, I'm interested in attending @Boftus. Please add me to the list. 👍

Added

8 hours ago, Bigfoot said:

I'm interested in going, please add me to the list.

Added

5 cars attending already 😀

I'm looking forward to pinching ideas off your cars already 😀

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Boftus said:

6 cars!

Looking good! I'll explore the possibility of obtaining some regalia to promote the WSCC.

• Thanks 2