POSTPONED Peak District Run Out, Sun 4th Dec, 10am POSTPONED

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

POSTPONED ***Meet at Quackers Cafe, Thornbridge Hall, Bakewell, DE45 1NY, 10am for breakfast followed by a run out around the Peak District hunting cake.

The weather is currently forecast dry so let's hope it stays that way.

Who will brave the cold and join us?

POSTPONED TO NEXT SUNDAY 11TH DUE TO THE WEATHER FORECAST

Edited by Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative
POSTPONED
  • Like 2

Not us ☹️ I’ve got the pleasure of crawling under the floorboards at Moms to connect electrics and a new radiator, but we’ll be thinking of you 😜

• Sad 1

I'll try to pop along and say hello but I'll be in the tin top as I have stripped the headlights off to make way for the new LED set (in Mickmade CF bowls 😎).

• Like 1

Hope to be there!

• Like 1

POSTPONED TO NEXT SUNDAY

No matter which weather report I look at and how much I wish it was different the forecast is for showers/rain tomorrow, so I am really sorry folks but we will try again next Sunday. Thanks for your responses x

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

• Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative changed the title to POSTPONED Peak District Run Out, Sun 4th Dec, 10am POSTPONED

Message received and understood. Shame. Happy Christmas and see you next year!!  Unlikely to get out again due to family visits etc. Busy time of year. 
More immediate issue is that Clare has catered for guests tomorrow and it turns out that there is not enough for me!!

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, AndrewBClarke said:

More immediate issue is that Clare has catered for guests tomorrow and it turns out that there is not enough for me!!

Oops!

40 minutes ago, Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative said:

POSTPONED TO NEXT SUNDAY

No matter which weather report I look at and how much I wish it was different the forecast is for showers/rain tomorrow, so I am really sorry folks but we will try again next Sunday. Thanks for your responses x

Yeah, looked t forecast round here, for tomorrow; a good chance of rain seemed fairly set in all day. Not surprised. See you next week, hopefully.

• Like 2

Oh no @AndrewBClarke I feel bad about doing this knowing you were on your last visit over here for a while and now you will go hungry too. I am sure Clare will find a way round it and get you fed. Take care and really look forward to seeing you when you get released again xxx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1