Westfield for hire?

Mark R

Hello all, I'm looking to buy a Westfield as I have given up riding motorbikes. I've never actually driven one though so does anyone know anywhere in North Lincolnshire I could hire one for a day and have a try out please? Also, are there any common problems I need to look for when buying please? Thank you.

I can’t hire out my car but you are welcome to call in and I’ll take you out in my Westfield and we can have a chat. Located just North of Woodhall Spa in the beautiful county of Lincolnshire. 

• Like 1

Andrew that would be great if you're willing to do that. I'm North Lincolnshire right near the Humber Bank so a bit of a trek away but I'd certainly take you up on your offer if you're serious? Thank you.

10 minutes ago, Mark R said:

I think they're more track day than road going. I'll look into it though, thank you.

far from it. Both cars  are road going trim with screen, carpets and comfy seats. The 1600 sigma in particular is what I’d consider as one of the best packages for a road or touring car. Just the right amount of power and a nice revvy engine for a spirited drive.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Mark R said:

Andrew that would be great if you're willing to do that. I'm North Lincolnshire right near the Humber Bank so a bit of a trek away but I'd certainly take you up on your offer if you're serious? Thank you.

No problem. Work from home so here most days. Needy Mother who will take up some time so best to drop me a note first. Out and about with the Westfield when I can so keep an eye on the out and about section - I go with the Peak District group when possible. 
@AndyMMis near you and has s good car for sale!!

• Like 1

hi mark, i do have a car for sale I'm based in cleethorpes no pressure to buy just come and try it for size and get a closer look at what your getting into. I'm best contacted by phone/txt. 07539676817. cheers andy.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, AndyMM said:

hi mark, i do have a car for sale I'm based in cleethorpes no pressure to buy just come and try it for size and get a closer look at what your getting into. I'm best contacted by phone/txt. 07539676817. cheers andy.

Andy thank you, that's very kind of you!

Problem is when i was buying the 3 i tried where all quite different in the way they drove. I knew the ONE when i drove it though