• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Scottish Gairloch weekend 16-18 June 2023

Scottish Westy

Some recent discussion has brought about the thought of heading to Sands Caravan and Camping site in Gairloch on Fri/Sat/Sun 23/24/25 June 2023

Saturday we could have a run up Ullapool, Lochinver ( pie shop ) Beauly, over the Struie, Dingwall, Garve, Achnasheen, Gairloch

Also the probability of a run over the Bealach Na Bah heading up on Friday or down on Sunday

We need to know potential interest as there are only 12 pods available

4 pods accommodating 2 adults (£30pppn)

8 pods accommodating 4 adults (£21.25pppn)

Please post interest here and if willing to share with others in the 4 man pods 

https://www.sandscaravanandcamping.co.uk/prices---campingpods.html

This is all subject to the owner accepting us as a group. My daughter is the site receptionist so liaising for us with the owners

Site has some very strict noise rules with a curfew at 22.30 so abide by them or be removed from the site

I'll have one pod for 2 people  for 4 nights please Thursday Fri Sat Sun . Let me know payment details and I'll send it through tonight.  Cheers 

One pod for one person and happy to pay the supplement  , also I can use my motor home if it’s better ( trailer the car ) ? 

So far we have

Gary Taylor +1
Steve Harvey +1
David McManus +1
William Merrilees +1
Richard Rowlinski +1
Simon Walton solo
Robert Craig solo

12 minutes ago, Scottish Westy said:

So far we have

Gary Taylor +1
Steve Harvey +1
David McManus +1
William Merrilees +1
Richard Rowlinski +1
Simon Walton solo
Robert Craig solo

I will definitely be in my motorhome as it’s an 11hr drive on motorways to get up to you , so please book mine as a pitch please , I do not need an electric hockup , and thanks for organising this 

51 minutes ago, simon walton said:

I will definitely be in my motorhome as it’s an 11hr drive on motorways to get up to you , so please book mine as a pitch please , I do not need an electric hockup , and thanks for organising this 

No bookings yet, just looking for numbers.

I might be up for this - like @simon walton I’d be in a camper but with the Westy in tow for fun!

Depends on how close this is to our usual North East Highland Tour (yet to be arranged)

• 2 weeks later...

Slight change of plans folks 

Gairloch is moving forward one week to 16/17/18 June 2023

Bookings aren't yet available but I've been asked to gather names, numbers and email addresses to pass to my daughter who will then provisionally book you all into the pods. Once booking is open it will be up to you to contact the caravan site to make your booking. This will be a first come first served basis.

Please dont post your email addresseson an open forum so DM myself or Gary Taylor to provide details that way

Gary Taylor +2
Steve Harvey +1
David McManus +1
William Merrilees +1
Richard Rowlinski +1
Sy Grieg +1
Craig Wood +1
Jim Morrison +1

Robert Craig solo
Callum Reid solo
Stephen McIntosh solo
Paul Timson solo

fil46 solo

Simon Walton campervan
Kingster campervan

• Scottish Westy changed the title to Scottish Gairloch weekend 16-18 June 2023