hullavington on Friday

Toby Mack

Actually I've never seen a 4-Age up close...I'll have to try to take a look next time we're at a track day or something...

Andy

Haven't decided what I'm doing this year. Unlikely to be doing anything that early though.

Probably better for my health to wait until the wedding is out of the way :)

Also got a few minor changes to the car in progress, so will have to see how these go.

Andy

Yep - usually £100 I think, and they lay out an excellent twisty little circuit. Got 'spin of the day' there last time out in a mate's Elise  :blush:   :blush:

Hullavington is quite a nice track. Some tight corners around the pits, along with a few faster ones around the back.

The second right hander after the chicane was fun when I did it last year. It was treacherous first thing (damp), but got progressively more and more grippy as the day wore on. I love driving in conditions like that :t-up:

Andy

Hullavington is quite a nice track. Some tight corners around the pits, along with a few faster ones around the back.

I have to admit I don't like the start/finish chicane and the 180 between the main straights as I spend all my time waiting for the inside rear wheel to grip before I can accelerate :( Hullavington is the main reason I now have a nice shiney ATB sitting on my bench waiting to be fitted :cool:

The second right hander after the chicane was fun when I did it last year

You mean the second to last RH before the pit entrance? My favorite corner- found I could do it flat in 3rd last week (it is only a simple xflow! :p ) although 1st time  I was so suprised I got round I forgot to brake for the last RH'er and killed a cone :0

Felters,

If you turn up in Swindon I'll sort you out with those wiper boxes I keep forgetting to sort out for you or is it someone else?

Doh :p

Wrong man :p

Mr Aeroscreen me.  :D

You mean the second to last RH before the pit entrance? My favorite corner- found I could do it flat in 3rd last week (it is only a simple xflow! :p ) although 1st time  I was so suprised I got round I forgot to brake for the last RH'er and killed a cone :0

Yep, that's the one. I was taking it flat as well once the track started to dry out. I almost went off the very first time I took it at speed cos there was absolutely no grip!

Also, I don't think I had the bottle to take the last right hander as fast as I could have done all day!

Andy