Donnington 20th July

Mole

Although remotely possible, I just have too many holidays booked in July leaving very little time left to earn a living!

Next year I’m booking track days THEN holidays 🙄

• Haha 1

On 04/06/2022 at 14:30, Mole said:

Off to Donny... Any one else fancy it?

@TLF will you be ready for another go?

Evening @Mole, I'm a bit in limbo at the moment, I've had some great support from @Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AOregarding calibration of the DASH, but despite you running a very similar set up without issue, some of the comments about how immediate and severe the damage can be has set me thinking and I'm looking into the more absolute fix of going Dry Sump. I'm in touch with Northampton Motorsport and Westfield with a view to getting a quote and idea of when they could do it, NM said they were busy for the next four weeks. Feels like a cop out, but Just don't have the time to take it on myself...albeit I'd love the challenge. So at the moment I'm not comfortable with using it on track.... frustrating.. !!