Le Mans offer of drive

windy

Roland reckons it's himself that wouldn't last the 24 hours  :D  :D  :D unless Strongbow is available via constant tube feed  :D  :D  :D

How many fuel stops would that be over 24 Hours  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  30 for petrol and 250 for cider  :D  :devil:  :D

Guest Ian Stinton

:D From the Horses mouth...

I have a drive in a 30 minute support race to Le Man 24 hour at 10am on race day, I' will be in an EMKA Aston Martin another WSCC member will be driving the sister car. As the Harrier arnt eligable will be good for 200mph between the chicanes !!

Like everything in motorsport its subject to change.

On Monday I had an entry into the british GT championship with Harrier then today they have decide to not run the GT class. So looks like you may well be seeing me in the speed series in my new westfield.

Ian

So looks like you may well be seeing me in the speed series in my new westfield.

Good on ya Stint  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  We have classes for everyone  :D  :D  :D Who needs the Brit GT bah humbug  :D  :devil:  :D  :D

C ya in June  :D  ;)  :D if not before  ;)  :D Let's hope Roland doesn't get lost around Le mans sewerage system this time  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

From the Horses mouth...

I have a drive in a 30 minute support race to Le Man 24 hour at 10am on race day, I' will be in an EMKA Aston Martin another WSCC member will be driving the sister car. As the Harrier arnt eligable will be good for 200mph between the chicanes !!

Ian, But your old Harrier which Tony has is eligible isn't it because it raced there before - albeit without a roof? Or does the fact it now has a roof exclude it? Perhaps need to get the angle grinder out again? :D

Do you know who bought the old Jags from Tom Walkinshaw when it went bust? It would be nice to see these out again.

Windy