Westfield XI for Sale- Built by Member StephenH to a high standard

stephenh

Not quite sure how to deal with this one. Short version is that I sold my XI to a man in Scotland, who loves the car, but now cannot get in or out of it, as he has severe arthritis and is on the list to have 2 new knees. So he wants to sell the XI. He contacted me yesterday to ask if I knew of any members of our Club who might be interested in buying the car.

I'm not posting a full "for sale" advert. here, because it is a car for which there is only a small potential market, but if anyone is seriously interested I can put you in touch with the present owner. However if you want to know more, and many in the Club will already know the car, I did post on here a very lengthy build thread, and the car was on display in the Club marquee at Stoneleigh after I built it some years ago. I also took it to Blyton several years ago, for the Club trackday and sprint weekend. 

Suffice to say that this car was built to a very high spec., almost money no object, and has done less than 2,000 miles since "new". I don't know how much the owner is asking for the car, but I would guess that it is considerably less than what it cost me to build!

• Like 1

• Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO changed the title to Westfield XI for Sale- Built by Member StephenH to a high standard

I've improved the title, you're too modest @stephenh Here's a link to your build thread- 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.