Croft

Arm

No croft for me. Pocket will need a rest between 3 slappers and Aintree. Can't not do aintree really as only 15 minutes away. And £90 DID sound a bit sharp!

Good job your not doing Croft Scott, it hasn't got enough corners for you to fall off on!!! :p  I'am Soooo cheeky me!!

Oh and I might be marshalling, so i don't really want to be picking the bits up after you!!! :p  :p

where are you guys getting the regs from so early:( ???

Ditto

I recived regs for North Weald but nowt for 3 Slappers or Croft. :(  :(  :(

Who is thinking of doing this event, because i'm struggling to justify it.

come on ash lets do it,

sorry i mean the sprint,

money gone, but it is on the dear side, or is that deer side

:p

plenty of drives if dry and no-one falling off

:D  :love:  :D

Mr S,

I refer you to the picture in the bottom right hand corner of April on the WSCC calendar.

Who is that tw*t in the red car anyway :oops:

booked for 3 slappers and croft so far.

Can someone volunteer the write up and get me the results for north weald please ? (... also request a photo of every car to check no shannanigans on classes)

Wow £90!! thats a lot of wedge for around 9mins competition :

But its my 1st run-out in the V8 so at least I will be able to stretch Ed Whistlers legs for the 1st time plus its only up the road.

Buzz

Buzz the road you refer to is the A1 (50+ miles) :sheep: Why would 2 practises and 2 timed runs take you 9mins?? :devil:

Please dont blame the organisers for the Croft fee. I used to organise race and Rallyx Meetings at Croft, whilst they offered a discount for our (Darlington and district motor club) being the main user, the fees were something like £7.5K per day then doctors, rescue units etc. Its probably about £11K to run a days event at Croft now.  ???

On the pluss side Croft did recieve the sprint of the year award by the Leaders champ last year

Anyway, anyone travelling who wants to stop over I have one spare double bedroom and you are more than welcome to share floor space. :)

Buzz the road you refer to is the A1 (50+ miles) :sheep: Why would 2 practises and 2 timed runs take you 9mins?? :devil:

As I do around 6oo miles a week 50 miles IS just up the road !! ;)

plus the 9 mins will be 4mins quicker than you :p  :p  CU up there

Buzz :cool:

First challenge of the season!My entry has gone off but no acknowledgement yet. Only way you will bveat me Buzz is if I get out and walk or break down  :D  :sheep:  :blues:

As I do around 6oo miles a week 50 miles IS just up the road !! ;)

plus the 9 mins will be 4mins quicker than you :p  :p  CU up there

Buzz :cool:

only 600 buzz

part timer :p

Ducky I only work 3 days a week :p

Whats most people doing?R U coming up the night B4 for Stella and Chips? or travelling up on the day?. I don't think I'll be on Stella to be honest. I will have only been back on the beer for 2 weeks!!... after my annual 3 month sabbatical from the amber demon!!!

Safety Tip

Please walk the curcuit in the morning just to make sure I've not been on a bit of late night 'walking/drinking the track' caper  and collapsed on the curcuit :suspect:  :blush:

See you all then. looking forward to seeing you all a part from the Duck ..he scares me!! only yoking:p