Croft

Arm

About £60 normally. The best bargain is 2 full days at Olivers Mount (Scarborough) over May day weekend for £90 with usually more than 2 timed runs plus practices, cafe in the paddock, security guards to guard your car at night and free camping on a proper campsite at the top of the hill  :love:

John

ME..........................

Entry was posted off this morning :D:D:D:D:D

Yes its a lot of brass but I like the place and it will be my firt event of the year so its wide enough for me to throw it off without doing to much damage ???

Who else is going ?

that does seem a bit on the expensive side  ??? especialy if its a british sprint round so you only get half the runs  :arse:  :suspect:

don't be silly wendy  ;) the entertainment is smithy with his F3 rear wing  :oops:

don't be silly wendy   the entertainment is smithy with his F3 rear wing  

Is that something he's made from some scrap boiler bits then :D

To Close to home to miss  :D  :D

Great track, but £ 90  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

I was gonna do it  :down: but not with me back in current dis-order + £90 makes it an expensive easter weekend  :down: and with the sprint leaders not very many runs for likes of us  :down:

I'm off to snetty instead with Team Dickie  :D

Nope Nick won't be at 3 Slappers either - But I wasn't intending on doing that one anyway  ;)  :D Not too keen on it myself - but its one of the best run events with plenty of drives if dry and no-one falling off

Hoping all will be back to norm for mid May Harewood, Shelsley and Knockhill  :love:  :love: aaaahhhhhhhhhh Knockhill  :D  :love:  :D