Twin Axle Trailer - NOW SORTED

Kingster

On 24/02/2022 at 20:45, Kingster said:

Too narrow sadly. They (like many) are 165cm  bed width. Car no 2 is 165cm across the wheels so it’s just too “exact” to be practical really. 

Thanks though!

When I had my trailer I widened it from 1650 to 1710 by taking the two bed runners off, repositioned them closer to the trailer wheels, cut down the mudguards on the trailer to accommodate the wider bed and then drilled and rebolted the bed, job done

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KugaWestie said:

When I had my trailer I widened it from 1650 to 1710 by taking the two bed runners off, repositioned them closer to the trailer wheels, cut down the mudguards on the trailer to accommodate the wider bed and then drilled and rebolted the bed, job done

That could be a plan Gary 👍

Which model did you have?

2 hours ago, Kingster said:

That could be a plan Gary 👍

Which model did you have?

Minno twin axle

• 2 weeks later...

I’m selling my Brian James Minno Max, twin axel braked trailer. It comes with lockable storage box that fits 3 x 20l Jerry cans, tyre rack and spare wheel, plus integrated ramps. Maintained by GT Towing in St Albans. 

It fits my mega s2000 with 215 rears on 13x7 with a couples of inches to spare on each side. 

Pm me if you’re interested, or email me at andrewvandermerwe@hotmail.com 

NOW PROVISIONALLY SOLD

7 hours ago, Vander said:

Pm me if you’re interested

Pmd!

• Kingster changed the title to Twin Axle Trailer - NOW SORTED

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.