Duratec/zetec westfield wanted

Davescay

Hi, 

New guy here,  been speaking with another member who lives near by and recommend I join the forum.

I'm after a new toy. 

I'm after a road legal, track day setup car. Must have roll cage.   Budget up to £17k for the right one. Based up in the North east,  will travel for the right car

Welcome. 

Good to hear of a new member up our way - especially someone looking to do track days. 

You’ll fit in nicely 😁

1 hour ago, Davescay said:

Hi, 

New guy here,  been speaking with another member who lives near by and recommend I join the forum.

age. 

That’s me! 😉👋

5 hours ago, Andy - a15cro said:

That’s me! 😉👋

Ah of course - I recall you mentioned that the other day 👍

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dave

Welcome to WSCC. I've just put my Duratec powered Westy up for sale today. Just mapped at 206 bhp in October, it's got a lot of track based kit: Tracsport semi-helical gear box, wide front wishbones, adjustable shocks, RAC roll bar, AP Racing 4pot front brakes vented front disks, quick steering rack, sequential shift lights, geometry set up by Blink motorsport, etc) although it's currently set up for 'old codger' cruising over the North Devon moors and country roads….it still has the modifications to fit ARBs if you wanted, and it has been used as a Trackday car in the past by previous owner (an active club member who if asked I'm sure would tell you much more about the 'race bits'). It wouldn't take much to remove the 'creature comforts' and you'd have enough in your budget to turn it into an exceptional fast road / track biased car. Happy to chat through any aspect of Westfield ownership and this car specifically, should you wish. Cheers Gareth

OK, thanks Andy. I don't know if Dave is a full member or not; I think if he's a trial member that means he can't send a pm. If he wants to get in touch and you have direct contact with him can you pm me so we can exchange telephone numbers, if that's ok with you? 

• Like 1

There may be a bit of WSCC courier help required if this comes off. If we up north travel too far we believe we will fall off the edge of the world! 🤣

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, GarethHD said:

OK, thanks Andy. I don't know if Dave is a full member or not; I think if he's a trial member that means he can't send a pm. If he wants to get in touch and you have direct contact with him can you pm me so we can exchange telephone numbers, if that's ok with you? 

Hi Gareth 

I've sent you a PM I think

PM received.

Deposit taken. Car sold pending collection. 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.