north west area

higgsti

we will have to try and arrange a meet one weekend and maybe a run in the rivington area    

We could have a race up the Pike !!!

maybe start a new hillclimb venue   :D

I'm in Cheshire near Knutsford, last weekend was superb weather for a drive but needed hat and gloves.  Next Sunday family commitments will keep me in the tintop but am really interested to have a group drive when available.  Never been to any WSCC meetings as work gets in then way.

I was in Knutsford on Saturday, A50 from Warrington - Knutsford - Alderly Edge - Wilmslow- Warrington, started to overheat(yes even on a cold day like Saturday), later found out a lead had detached its self from the elec fan, am up for a blatt around the area, was up at Rivington over Xmas, parked at Rivington Barn in the Bikers park,  :D

and back over through littleborough

Littleborough Eh  ???

And you dont come to our Manchester meetings only 15 minutes from Littleborough.........................Why not  ;)

any suggestions for a meeting point ??  

Somewhere like "The Barn" or perhaps on the road between the upper and lower Rivington resavoirs.

Long time since I been up there so I suppose its all bl**dy double yellows everywhere now.

There was a nice Pub on the R.H.S. of main drag heading in Chorley Direction,had a decent car park, but I cant remember what it was called. Used to do good meals there.

what about the reebok stadium just off the motorway and you couldnt miss it plenty of parking petrol stations micky ds and kfc.would be easier for carbeh to find and anybody else from out of the area .paul its not for want of trying own buisness as markus h could explain long days to pay for ones little pleasures will get there soon

Good inch of snow here on the lowlands, so prolly 3ft deep by now around them there hills. need a heatwave for this W/E  :(

All fingers crossed I need another fix !!

went round rivington 3ish yesterday roads with very fine cover of snow nothing to worry about .odd patch of black ice but all adds to the buzz just took the corners in a higher gear . tonight went round in the scoob it was snowing but not heavy .its nowhere near as much fun in the scoob anymore the it feels like im going slower and the car seems to roll more .anyway on the p*** in bolton tonight if anyone wants to meet tommorow ring me 07976613003 take dans advice and wear dark undies just in case.

I'm in Cheshire near Knutsford, last weekend was superb weather for a drive but needed hat and gloves.  Next Sunday family commitments will keep me in the tintop but am really interested to have a group drive when available.  Never been to any WSCC meetings as work gets in then way.

:)

I`ve moved to Knutsford 6 months ago  :)

Unfortunatley my weekend blat times are restricted at the moment as fixing up the house we`ve moved too  :arse::arse:

But summer will soon be here  :love:  :love:  :D  :D

Where abouts are you  ;)  :D