north west area

higgsti

does anyone fancy a few hours of fun and frivolity sunday i have a four hour get out of jail pass due to excellent valentines pressie(with frivolities tonight as well).give me a ring on 07976613003 or text.

Higgsti & Carbeh wereabouts are you based for future runs out?, i am in chorley , top weather this w/end be nice to meet up one weekend if we are near each other  :D

I'm in Widnes, M62 jnc7 & 8.

Which Chorley (Wrightster) Cheshire or Lancs? I guess Lancs in which case you two are v.close. I am probably 30-45 mins depending on time o'day.

Where up that way is good for a run? I have to confess I make most runs out to peak district and Wales. Although, I am looking for some closer runs.

Carbeh, yeah Chorley in lancashire , Rivington is supposed to be very good for a run (which is quite near Higgsti) although i must admit i dont know the roads that well  :p . i need to get out in the car a lot more this year  :D  , we can arrange to all meet up one weekend somewere central if you fancy it  :D , have either of you been to the manchester meet at all ?

BTW my mobile no is 07751 469534  :)

I'm in Cheshire near Knutsford, last weekend was superb weather for a drive but needed hat and gloves.  Next Sunday family commitments will keep me in the tintop but am really interested to have a group drive when available.  Never been to any WSCC meetings as work gets in then way.

:)

I'd love a run out around rivington, I'm just off M6 jnct 23 nr. Haydock Park about 12 miles from Chorley.

Dont know the roads round 'Rivy' too well but would like to meet up some W/E

Last sunday would have been great but the roads here are 2ft deep in salt atm.

Hope to be out this sunday

cheers

I'm in Cheshire near Knutsford, last weekend was superb weather for a drive but needed hat and gloves.  Next Sunday family commitments will keep me in the tintop but am really interested to have a group drive when available.  Never been to any WSCC meetings as work gets in then way.

:)

I was down Knutsford way today in the Van ordinaire,just dropping my son off at The David Lewis Centre at Warford where he resides.Bit far for blatting tho,from Cumbria :D

the road around rivington are excellent better on saturdays not as many bikers getting in the way and sunday drivers. i have a nice little run around their which im sure dan would love to tell you all about.actually bikers are the best people to find out about these type of road police cameras etc.went on a run the other week all on b roads to rishworth and back over through littleborough had a little tussle with a tvr tamora. about 3hrs total .Oh and dan ive now got the "13 wheeels and 048 tyres it now handles even better next time you come out for a drie just wear blinkers and take some travel sickness tablets:D :D:D

Oh and dan ive now got the "13 wheeels and 048 tyres it now handles even better next time you come out for a drie just wear blinkers and take some travel sickness tablets

"Blinkers" and "travel sickness tablets"? I was thinking more blindfold and bottle of whiskey.

:D  :D  :D

Excellent roads around rivington, twists, turns, hills and a great view.

Dan