WSCC Roadtrip 2022?

Benrobson2999 - Kent AO

2 hours ago, Richard (OldStager) said:

Le Mans is one of my bucket list events, one day, one day...

Had great trips there in 2017 & 2018 (see- https://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/topic/125196-le-mans-for-beginners-packaged-trips/#comment-1319583 )

Though Speedchills doesn't offer the same package that worked so well for us anymore. They provided secure camping with catering and toilet/shower blocks, given there's a limit to what you can carry in a Westie etc. This was 5 mins walk from the circuit.

• Like 1

Seems everyone has been there except me, I also would like to do a coastal tour of the UK at some point, or as coastal as I can make it. As I say, one day, one day.

3 hours ago, Richard (OldStager) said:

Le Mans is one of my bucket list events, one day, one day...

I highly recommend Le Mans Classic, I went 2018 its not as 'busy' as the main Le Mans, cheaper and an easier option for a first time visit.. Its normally every 2 years, it on this year and I'me going 🙂

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, marcusb said:

I highly recommend Le Mans Classic, I went 2018 its not as 'busy' as the main Le Mans, cheaper and an easier option for a first time visit.. Its normally every 2 years, it on this year and I'me going 🙂

That was another one on my list, together with the TT.

• 2 months later...

They say 'Don't leave town 'til you've seen the country'. So, organise a Scotland tour (NC500 et al) and tack the Scottish Lowlands Mystery Navigation Run (Sat 13th Aug) to the start, middle or end of it. Shameless advertising, I know! (see Events section)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1