WSCC Ranks

Howard Steele

27 minutes ago, SootySport said:

Just one more

Not cheating are we, lol.

Dear admin, May I post 4900 posts on here please, I reckon I could get that done by morning, lol....

• Haha 1

You laugh, but several years ago, Scott as membership secretary did a competition that effectively rewarded whoever posted the most; it triggered the most amazing outpouring of verbal diarrhea from a small minority, that we'd ever seen!

So just be aware, all powerful admins can make your count go backwards, too!!! ;) :laugh:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman said:

You laugh, but several years ago, Scott as membership secretary did a competition that effectively rewarded whoever posted the most; it triggered the most amazing outpouring of verbal diarrhea from a small minority, that we'd ever seen!

So just be aware, all powerful admins can make your count go backwards, too!!! ;) :laugh:

I would like to point out that verbal diarrhoea came from the other members, whereas my contributions to the thread were of the highest quality - as always. 😇

8 hours ago, Richard (OldStager) said:

Dear admin, May I post 4900 posts on here please, I reckon I could get that done by morning, lol....

That would be pushing your luck.