• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Road going single seater

Jan Coombes

Easiest way is to advertise for a V5 which says ford based special or like the one that was on Ebay which was a (the builders name) ie fred bloogs special. Then just ensure the lights meet construction and use and roberts a relative. Alternativly if you are adverse to this little smoke and mirrors method, take some photographs and go to your local SVA centre and ask for advise, prefrably the station where the Scrappy racers went cos if they can pass anything can. The other thing to bear in mind is insurance will you be able to get it at resonable cost. Would be wicked to see in your road mirrors though.

Good Luck

Jeff

Count Rossi owned a road going 917  :p

oops, nearly embarased myself then  :blush:

was going to say 'didnt they have a 917 in Hardcastle & McCormick'. good job i checked that one  :p  :t-up:

I was think along the same lines as Jeff.

Thus not having to go any where neer a SVA place, going over to where I store the car to see, if there is any room to fit a hand break.

It is possible that the one you are referring to belonged to Dave Joyce from the Nottingham Westfield "branch". I'm sure Dave sold his at least 2 years back.

belonged to Dave Joyce from the Nottingham Westfield "branch

Is Dave still around today, does anyone have his email address, or something?

he still appears on the se7ens list every once in awhile. last i heard he was selling his busa and buying an xtr2.  suggest a post on the se7ens list - someone will have his email and somebody there may well know something about a road going single seater.

OiOi

suggest a post on the se7ens list - someone will have his email and somebody there may well know something about a road going single seater.

:durr: