Europa

Martin Keene

Hey Martin............you must be improving their cash flow no end.  :devil:  :devil:  :arse:  :arse:

Your not f##king kidding...  :down:

The light arrived yesterday, and for £16.44 I'm feeling a bit scammed to be honest, it doesn't even have a wiring harness... just 2 screw clamp terminals in the bottom...  :down:

Need to work out if I can be arsed with the hassle of sending it back, because I haven't seen anything else like it.

Nick seems to have had a similar customer experience to me at all of the same suppliers.

I have never bought from Europa, except at shows, and only when I can walk away with the goods. Not because I have any particular mis-trust of them, but because that's how I like to shop at shows.

P&P rates for most companies seem to be a bit of a joke though. I recently got fleeced by Jason Lepley Motorsport for P&P, a subject which I'll be taking up with Mr Lepley (and if he doesn't play ball, he may live to regret it...  :0 ) soon.......

Need to work out if I can be arsed with the hassle of sending it back, because I haven't seen anything else like it.

Any chance of a piccy or two? You never know, some-one may have an idea on alternatives.....

I've seen those carbon fibre look-alikes all over the place - and they're all a total ripp-off.

Look in Maplins and you can get a 12v LED in a variety of colours and 3/5/8mm sizes - all for about 50p

So does a bit of plastic really cost £15 !!!!!!