Knockhill trackday May 24th

Andrew

might have to pre book some slots at the hotel for food and drink then.

mrs w says boris is talking tonight and with the surge in the indian variant especially around me in derbyshire, we may be going back a step before we move forward hopefully not though.

FB_IMG_1620999213443.jpg

• Haha 5

@Gary Taylor   Just been reading Scottish covid rules again.. Am I right thinking it's OK for you to travel out of your level 3 area to Knockhill? .. but people in the rest of Scotland cant go into a level 3 area?

I’m waiting to hear how she words it but on the wireless it sounded like “ moray is staying in level3 for a week from Monday  as the numbers were dropping and will be re assessed next Friday “

but attached from Scot.gov says I can still go to knockhill and Kames 

so just waiting to see the Scottish news at 6 to try and hear properly

28CC1DEC-6E37-450F-92CD-8D28115E19AA.png

Can a couple of you fine chaps bring a bit extra fuel where possible? There’s three of us “on tour” so will only have what’s in the tank available. 

Andy has kindly offered to take my 2x 20 litre cans but a few more wouldn’t go amiss 👍

(obviously you will be reimbursed for any fuel supplied)

Edited by Chris King
Liquid commodity clarification 🙄

what about fuel unused? I don’t want my liquidity tied up in commodities!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rush Motorsport said:

I’m sure we can come to an arrangement 😜

1 hour ago, Rush Motorsport said:

Wouldn't be a commodity... would be a liquid asset! 😁😁

• Haha 1

Enjoy your day boys my car will defo be ready for the next day if I can get a space, I was tempted to come tomorrow for mechanical support and give some track pointers , but have stuff to do, 

as for the COVID rules duck m if  Knockhill is still open I would be going, keep it sensible masked and social distance, did you see the football lot last night absolutely disgusting no respect for no one

Luckily @fil46 it’s not tomorrow, it’s the week after so you still have time!

I am a week behind, my head is fried just now just finished a 7 week lambing stint, k in need a 4.4 rear diff before I will go to the track my gearing is too long for my liking 

Has anyone booked accommodation yet? I see there's a Travelodge, a Premiere Inn and a Holiday Inn Express all just off the M90 at J3 (Dunfirmline) which is about 9miles away. Dunno if they're gonna be deserted, or banged out because of everyone being allowed to travel? 

There’s a few of us booked the Premier Inn Stirling South (M9, J9) @KennyP

26 minutes ago, KennyP said:

Has anyone booked accommodation yet? I see there's a Travelodge, a Premiere Inn and a Holiday Inn Express all just off the M90 at J3 (Dunfirmline) which is about 9miles away. Dunno if they're gonna be deserted, or banged out because of everyone being allowed to travel? 

Yes I’ve booked you in (remember) with the rest of us on Monday night. Plus we are on tour on the Sunday and have our hotel sorted.