Blyton Park March 21st

TAFKARM

14 minutes ago, Simon Waterfall Syman84 said:

Gary give Terry a PM/call we will need helpers to run the weekend so if you are willing to do start line duty for some time over the weekend or paddock marshalling then i would say yes.

there is a lot more work to do and roles to fill to produce a MSUK Covid safe event and although it will be a shame that we cant have the normal spectators(with the current restrictions) hanging around after the friday trackday the speed series organising team will need help to make the event happen.

thanks 

Thanks was going to enter , won’t get much as staying up here it’s a hike but thought I might get blyton and knockhill 

will need to speak with Terry so should get some sort of plan together and always willing to help out

15 minutes ago, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

Thanks was going to enter , won’t get much as staying up here it’s a hike but thought I might get blyton and knockhill 

will need to speak with Terry so should get some sort of plan together and always willing to help out

sorry gary mis understood. if you are competing then yes obviously we will be setting out camping areas for competitors to use, 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

No problem , but I do need to speak to Terry about which class to enter as right now the car isn’t registered but hopefully through iva and registered long before July and Mazda 1.8 engine so was hoping w1 ???? yes W1 

also do I need a motorsport passport / certificate for the car for the speed series? no as it will be a road car taxed and mot, just licence for yourself 

guess I should really move this to the speed series section.

any idea who organises the track day on the Friday ? pinned at the top of the track day page 

could a mod split some of this out please to speed series topic @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary @Quinten Uijldert - Webmaster thanks

• Like 1

The trackday is organised by Alan Mugglestone direct ( Blyton Circuit) with special price of £100 for WSCC drivers

• Like 1