Thanks Howden Insurance (formerly A-Plan)

Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO

3 hours ago, Kingster said:

My Turn!

Just got insurance for the Westy, Camper and MX5 all sorted with the help of Callum King (no relation!)

Excellent service and beat the competition's renewal quote.

Callum went the extra mile too - rather than just settling for the price we had agreed, he came back with a reduced figure after discovering another saving.

Very happy!

Woooo Callum 🥳

• 2 months later...

Another 👍 for Chloe and APlan. 

Bit of a rocky start when she said my premium was going up significantly over last year but after a bit of digging and discussion she was able to reduce it down to slightly below last years premium. 

Great and pleasant service as always. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Big thanks to @A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM and Ben Litchfield?

Just started a new policy with a fixed valuation added.

Very pleased with the price in fact I couldn't even be bothered to try elsewhere to get it any cheaper.

• Like 2

Just now, Glen_I said:

Big thanks to @A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM and Ben Litchfield?

Just started a new policy with a fixed valuation added.

Very pleased with the price in fact I couldn't even be bothered to try elsewhere to get it any cheaper.

Yep that's our Ben :)

thank you for your feedback! 

• Like 1

Just renewed my policy with A-Plan this afternoon, excellent price again, must be something to do with me being an excellent driver living in a good area and my undoubted good looks.  😎 Thanks!

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Just renewed policy with A-Plan. Great value as usual and a pleasure dealing with Paul
@A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM
Thanks!

Thank you! 

• 1 month later...

Just renewed for the ninth year running, unfortunately it's gone up this year, but still well worth it. 

Thanks to Holly and @A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM

• Like 1

On 05/07/2023 at 16:10, Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

Just renewed for the ninth year running, unfortunately it's gone up this year, but still well worth it. 

Thanks to Holly and @A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM

Got my documents this morning, and sorry, I spelt your name wrong Hollie.

• 2 weeks later...

Big thanks to Rebecca and @A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM

Just used one of my inclusive trackdays I have on my policy. Rebecca was brilliant and a real character too, got my cover sorted and had a good laugh at the same time 👏

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rob Hunter Derby & Notts AO said:

Big thanks to Rebecca and @A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM

Just used one of my inclusive trackdays I have on my policy. Rebecca was brilliant and a real character too, got my cover sorted and had a good laugh at the same time 👏

Thank you! Will pass on the feedback!

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just spoke with Paul of @A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM to arrange some track day cover. He was very helpful. My main poilicy is with Cherished Vehicle who are part of the same group but wouldn't do me track cover. I needed to give my details again, which wasn't a particular inconvenience. I suspect I'll be direct through A-Plan next year for a track cover inclusive policy 👍

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AndyIoM said:

Just renewed again with @A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM - thanks to Chloe Bellingham for her help - actually reduced slightly from last year after a few amendments!

Always good to check details as even the smallest change can make a difference :)

Thanks Andy!

Carlie