Thanks Howden Insurance (formerly A-Plan)

Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO

3 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

She got the price to what for the Aston! Wow, I'm amazed, if you'd said double that, I'd have still thought you'd got a good deal! Amazing.

The base price for just me driving was £244 and that included the usual extras such as their admin fee and legal protection.

My original base price with Saga insurance was only £176 (the admin fee, protected NCB and legal cover took it to £226, but they wanted almost £700 to add my sons)

I can only assume that their claims experience from Aston owners is very good.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NigelO said:

Aston and allows the boys to drive both cars

That must be a joy to drive, I bet there will be some fighting going on to get to the keys first. It might not be quite suitable for a rag around the narrow, cow poo laden roads of the Peak District but please don't be shy in bringing it to show us all at the initial meeing point. I think we will faint if we get an Aston to turn up, oh my.

Thank you!!! Will pass on to Freya also. Great to hear 😁🤗

• 2 months later...

Just insured my Westfield with A-Plan, great service from Beatrice and the cover was significantly cheaper than last year's! A big thank you and of course, Happy New Year! 👍

• Thanks 1

On 31/12/2021 at 10:35, RobH72 said:

Just insured my Westfield with A-Plan, great service from Beatrice and the cover was significantly cheaper than last year's! A big thank you and of course, Happy New Year! 👍

Thank you and Happy New Year!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/12/2021 at 10:35, RobH72 said:

Same price for me again (7 years in a row!) Can we set up a direct debit ? @A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM 😀

Well served by Becky today, as Carlie was likely too busy on Social Media 😉 

• Haha 3

• 2 months later...

No stand at Stoneleigh this year guys and gals! - I will be attending with my mini-me again most likely :) 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM said:

No stand at Stoneleigh this year guys and gals! - I will be attending with my mini-me again most likely :) 

Glad you're attending, but concerned no Stand! It's a slightly bigger event than GBS 😉 I assume too costly?

11 minutes ago, A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM said:

Glad to hear you’re coming, though a shame there’s no stand. Costs I guess.

• Like 1

we don't get to speak to everyone when we are static on a stand and when I wandered around last year it was great to actually spend time with each club stand so will be doing that again :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

More great service today from A Plan to arrange temp cover for my daughter to drive one of my cars. 

Thanks Carlie and the team and I am very glad all my cars are insured through A Plan

• Like 1

£108 last year, £199 this year. That's what happens when you make a claim.

A Plan helped with sorting the claim, so no probs there. Agreed value, paid promptly and in full.

Don't forget, agreed value needs to be reviewed every two years. Otherwise it's market value after that.

• Like 1

thanks to Natalie of thatcham Aplan for sorting me a good deal this year on the mega s 2000 a far better quote than a flux.

• Like 1

Thanks to Holly at A-Plan I got a great renewal yesterday, slightly cheaper than the year before.

👍

• Like 2

On 21/04/2022 at 16:23, Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

More great service today from A Plan to arrange temp cover for my daughter to drive one of my cars. 

Thanks Carlie and the team and I am very glad all my cars are insured through A Plan

Thanks Terry! I can't remember who you spoke to but they rang to refer to me and said Mr Everall... I said which one lol

Causing confusion in the office 😉 glad we could help again