hello from CRAZY DAVE

Crazy dave

:ww:  @Crazy davewe like pics! Have you got ones of your Westfield?

:ww: @Crazy dave. I see from your other message that you are taking delivery of a car from Toybox next month. As Ian said we like pics so hopefully you can post some when you have taken possession of your Westfield.

Hopefully you can join us for our regular meetings, currently on line but hopefully in person as soon as the situation eases.

Hi Dave, good luck with the purchase, I also live in Hinckley and my name is also Dave! . I own a duratec westfield hopefully see you around. 

Hello Crazy Dave.👍

My boy is mad on plants vs zombies and Crazy Dave is a prominent character...

He grows plants that fight zombies... and drives a flying campervan...

dccacfc3ae3c53b456f9f6fa99633d03.png.1e85b19b97bca60d404a7614e48be5a7.png

Is it you?

13 hours ago, David Black said:

Hi Dave, good luck with the purchase, I also live in Hinckley and my name is also Dave! . I own a duratec westfield hopefully see you around. 

Blimey. Will be at least 2 Westfields in my area then. Nuneaton here.

3 hours ago, ianali said:

Blimey. Will be at least 2 Westfields in my area then. Nuneaton here.

I'm also in Hinckley with a Duratec.

1 hour ago, Chester said:

I'm also in Hinckley with a Duratec.

Roll on Spring and the reopening of the world then. Green Zetec 1.8 here. In a pub I bet you know!

01727343-E806-432A-BFF8-5CF0992E3C9F.jpeg

thanks for the welcome , no pics yet , dont get it the  end of January ,some others westfields owners local great . LOOKS like when covid finally b*****rs off , will have loads of buddies to go out with 

to the local lads im on holly lodge . back of halfords 

the reason i got the name CRAZY , is i do daft stuff , an a very long term friend , called it me once an it stuck 

im also a STAR WARS STORMTROOPER , AN do cos-play , and wear it any other excuse that i get to wear it . so if we ever have a charity even to attend happy to kit up in it , although , i will be in landrover , not westfield the size of kit i need to bring 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Dave, I'm half a mile away, stoneygate estate, near asda, took a look over toybox before I got mine, being 6ft3 there was nothing that suited me or my budget at the time, nice blokes though. 

1 hour ago, Crazy dave said:

im also a STAR WARS STORMTROOPER , AN do cos-play , and wear it any other excuse that i get to wear it . so if we ever have a charity even to attend happy to kit up in it , although , i will be in landrover , not westfield the size of kit i need to bring 

you could be on guard on our Stand at the Stoneleigh Kit Car Show!

• Like 2