What type of driver are you?

TAFKARM

As others have said it is hard to say what you are but easy to say what you feel.

On track I am pretty quick but hardly ever past my comfort zone as I want to spend time having fun rather than risk a big off.

The only way to really know is in racing where you know everyone is going flat out and all chasing a tenth of a second.

The other way is when you have a trained professional in the car with you. I had David DaCosta who went out with me at a Pegasus trackday. After we had been out for a few laps he told me I was pretty good but so far off what the car was capable of because I did not know the limit, or how to set it up to get the best out of it.

With his advice I got a lot faster but I still drive to not go so far as to crash. Yes I have spins but the difference is now I know why. 

I would say I am therefore, in tier two, but others would say differently.

Interesting thread