Croft 28th October

Kingster

9 minutes ago, AdamR said:

Was just gonna say - 1:42 is Munter pace so that would have been an interesting train video showing the differences between the cars!

Cheers for sharing and glad you had an enjoyable day (Y)

3 car train pace was 1:45 ish, conditions were a bit greasy in places, especially earlier in the day.

I was definitely a little more than wary of damp conditions following my sideways action on the roads a few days earlier. Was just starting to get a bit more confident later on but tiredness and rain got in the mix 😁

Ill take circa 1:45 ish, it was certainly getting quicker as the day went on and I was getting more confidence throwing it round the corners, I started out as if it was the Westfield then soon discovered that I could keep it in 4th much longer and even stepped up to 5th to try and squeeze an few more revs on the longer sections, which felt a bit strange. Ive said it a few times so far but what a cracking day, especially looking out of the office window today at the rain!

The rush motorsport team are looking at Cadwell on Monday if you fancy it...

33 minutes ago, Rush Motorsport said:

Can’t get a pass out for another day so close I’m afraid.

33 minutes ago, Rush Motorsport said:

Never mind a sandwich short of a picnic - Im 3 nuts short for a trackway :)

Too short notice for me sadly!

3 hours ago, a15cro said:

Photos are up at the Flickr page

XSP_1934

That truck was doing well to keep up. 😉 

• Haha 2

There's some nice pics.. I see two other Westys.. a white FW and a yellow one? Are they members? Did anyone make contact.. offer the secret handshake etc etc? 🙂 

28.10.20 Croft

26 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Are they members? Did anyone make contact

I said hello to yellow westie as I was heading on track and asked if he was in the club. He said no and would wander over but never did. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster said:

The red Healey sounded utterly epic!

I do like a big Healey. The big six pot engine makes a Pinto look like a lightweight. 🙂 

10 hours ago, Andrew said:

That truck was doing well to keep up. 😉 

he was waiting for me, a bit like the grim reaper biding his time 😂

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/10/2020 at 21:40, Andrew said:

There's some nice pics.. I see two other Westys.. a white FW and a yellow one? Are they members? Did anyone make contact.. offer the secret handshake etc etc? 🙂 

28.10.20 Croft

I was there in the white FW didn't realise there were any members there, I'll come say hello next time, it was my first Track day, loved it can't wait until we can go again... 😁

Just now, fishachuck said:

I was there in the white FW didn't realise there were any members there, I'll come say hello next time, it was my first Track day, loved it can't wait until we can go again... 😁

We have a quite a decent “track day club” building up...

58 minutes ago, fishachuck said:

I kept meaning to pop over and say hello but was having too much fun 🤣