Croft 28th October

Kingster

25 minutes ago, AdamR said:

Thanks Andy. There is an option to add a second driver at time of booking, but doesn't look like you can do it separately afterwards, so will need a phone call I think. Cheers!

Ive had to call them before and they were very helpful. Ill ping you a PM

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rush Motorsport said:

I’m not, I can’t get a second driver for Lionel

We're supposed to be booking a cottage in Lakes that week, but if it doesn't happen I'll get in touch about 2nd drivering Russ

May be a lastminute.com opportunity :)

• Like 2

I’m sweating on getting the harnesses in time, the wheel turned up and is sitting at the post office awaiting collection. The first harness arrived and is no good for the munters layout,  I’m watching some others, tried to negotiate buy it now’ s but they’re hanging on until the bitter end, hopefully whichever ones I win posts quickly. 😵

1 minute ago, Rush Motorsport said:

If you are stuck Andy I can post you Lionels. 

Cheers Russ, hopefully it won’t come to that. Bidding ends at the weekend on a couple so fingers crossed.

Give me a shout, MX5 life is all about overnight parts from near Worksop. 

37 minutes ago, a15cro said:

I’m sweating on getting the harnesses in time, the wheel turned up and is sitting at the post office awaiting collection. The first harness arrived and is no good for the munters layout,  I’m watching some others, tried to negotiate buy it now’ s but they’re hanging on until the bitter end, hopefully whichever ones I win posts quickly. 😵

Do you do Facebook. There's loads of harnesses on there 

Just now, Ben(EBD-ENG) said:

Do you do Facebook. There's loads of harnesses on there 

been using EBay, but I’ll take a look, thanks 

What do you need Andy I have a few laying around 

6 point and 4 point 

1 hour ago, Rush Motorsport the 2nd said:

What do you need Andy I have a few laying around 

6 point and 4 point 

Ideally 2no. 4 point harnesses (1 would get us away for the day) top straps to wrap around harness bar.

I think that sounds about right, Simon, I need topics up a couple of eye bolts as well, but I think my local fixings place will have them.

1 hour ago, a15cro said:

Ideally 2no. 4 point harnesses (1 would get us away for the day) top straps to wrap around harness bar.

I think that sounds about right, Simon, I need topics up a couple of eye bolts as well, but I think my local fixings place will have them.

OK unfortunately all mine are bolt it so no help sorry andy

No problem. I’ve got three opportunities ending over the weekend. I like a bit of cit and thrust on EBay.

Just got an email from Javelin.

Note:

Please make sure that you fully understand the Covid-19 Procedures before attending, they have been updated as of today. If you live inside an area that is in Lockdown or under Tier 3 then you will unfortunately not be able to attend the event and must complete the Cancellation Request Form and we will issue a full credit as per our terms and conditions.

Finger's crossed folks!