Looking for a Sunday morning breakfast meet?

NatalieT

One thing that has not been considered.

6 people turn up in Westies, they sit at a table and have breakfast plus a jolly good chat.

6 other people turn up in any car be it a Westie or not and sit at a different table and have a jolly good chat.

This is just two groups of people who happen to drive the same sort of motorcars.

This situation was discussed when the Black Country area suddenly had a prohibition order put on it due to the nut cases that use the Black Country Route as a race track, and was answered by, "So if I come to a pub and someone else does in a similar car then how can we be deemed to be doing anything wrong"

So if two groups of people, who just happen to drive the same type of motor car happen upon a venue at the same time, and abide with the any current regulations and can have a jolly good chat with each other, what is the problem, it just needs everyone to use a bit of common sense.

• Like 1

On 23/09/2020 at 11:38, RobH72 said:

Good advice, thanks @Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO

@Julie Hall - Peak District AO I'm not that rich either, a fine would probably result in the quickest divorce on record! 😂

More than happy to help organise something small and controlled (sub 6) locally if anyone is interested. I'm quite close to Derby, Tamworth, Nottingham, Leicester etc but due to work commitments I struggle to get to the evening weekday area get togethers that @Garry Bunn - Derby and Notts AO and @Ian Tolfree (tolf) - WSCC AO Rep kindly organise.

@NatalieT let me know and we can have a chat. 

I'd be up for this one Sunday i only down the road in burton 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Andy83 said:

I'd be up for this one Sunday i only down the road in burton 

Hi @Andy83

This thread seems to have gone a bit quiet! 🤷

Drop me a message if you fancy meeting up or for a run out as I'm only in a few miles away in Swad. I'm normally out in the car at weekends if the weather is half favourable 👍